In the struggle for harmony, the girls tried many ways and diets for weight loss. But not everyone has the willpower, time and desire to maintain a balanced diet and exercise several times a week. In this case, wraps against cellulite and for weight loss can come to the rescue - this cosmetic procedure can be used both separately and in combination with moderate physical loads and diets.
- Benefits wraps
- Types wraps
- Preparation for the procedure and the basic rules
- Recipes wraps
Wrapsrecommend dieticians, fitness trainers and beauticians around the world. What is their use?
- Promotes weight loss;
- Get rid of cellulite;
- Improve blood circulation;
- Increase the tone, firmness and softness of the skin;
- Derive toxins, accelerate the metabolism.
Types of wraps
Wraps can be hot and cold. Cold procedures help to narrow and reduce blood vessels, as well as increase the tone of the skin. In addition, the body will spend more calories for warming, which means that the effect will come sooner.
However, hot wraps are no less popular. This kind reduces the body volume, removes accumulated toxins from the body and helps to reduce the cellulite crust. There are many types of this procedure, depending on the components of the wrap and its composition. Each gives its own unique effect.
To achieve the best results, it is useful to alternate the wrapping components. Most of the funds are not expensive and affordable for home use.to contents ^
Preparing for the procedure and basic rules
In order to maximize the benefit of the wrapping course, you must follow certain rules and correctly prepare yourself for this procedure:
- For wrapping, it will take several hours of free time, the necessary ingredients, food film, andalso sporting or any other comfortable pants that can be put on top of the film( or sheet / towel / comfortable sweater, if you are doing a weight loss wrap for the sides, abdomen or hands).Do not do the procedure if you have little time or you need to go somewhere after it. Leave it on a day off.
- You should not eat an hour before wrapping and an hour after it. Of course, during the course of these procedures you need to keep proper nutrition and drink enough fluid - so the result will not take long.
- Directly before the wrapping itself, you need to take a bath or a hot shower so that the pores open and the composition penetrates deeper into the cells. You can make a massage or scrub with sea salt - so you remove the dead skin particles and better prepare your body for the procedure. It is not superfluous to rub the skin with a washcloth for the appearance of a pink shade - thus, blood circulation will increase and the wrapping effect will be maximum.
- Wraps to raise the tone is worth doing in the morning. Nutrition and hydration is best left for the evening. Also, some species involve exercise( from 20 to 60 minutes) during the procedure.
- After wrapping, it is necessary to wash off the composition with warm or cool water, then apply a moisturizer on the body.
There are many recipes for wrapping. They all give different results, and the body can react to them in different ways. Be wary of "burning" formulations with pepper, warming ointment, mustard and so on, since it is possible to get a burn if you overstay the composition on the skin.to contents ^
Such wraps are divided into 2 types: cold wrapping with the use of soaked algae and hot with the dilution of laminaria powder in warm water. It is easier to find algae in powder.
For this procedure, you need about 2 packs of algae with kelp. The powder is diluted in warm water, the algae should stand for a while for swelling. Then apply the mixture to the problem areas, wrap the food wrap and rest under the blanket for 40-50 minutes. Wash the mixture with water, apply a cream on the body.to contents ^
For wraps, blue and black clay are best suited, as they have a balanced composition and excrete toxins well from the body. On average, take 100 grams of powder, divorce in warm water to the state of sour cream, then applied to the skin.
If there are additional ingredients, then before application, they are introduced. A good addition to the clay will be essential oils of citrus, coffee, seaweed. The exposure time is 30-50 minutes, during which it is better to relax under the blanket.to contents ^
Mustard wrap is very effective due to its warming effect, however, it is not suitable for everyone. It is necessary to take 200 grams of mustard powder and mix it with warm water to the state of liquid sour cream. The mixture is allowed to add olive oil, honey, milk or fatty sour cream. Wraps with mustard and honey are considered quite effective for losing weight.
Composition time - 20-30 minutes. However, if you feel a strong burning sensation, you should wash off the composition with cool water and apply a cream on the skin. Course - 10-12 procedures, no more than 2 times a week. If the skin is red and dry for a long time, then this kind of wrapping does not suit you.to contents ^
Therapeutic mud can be of 3 types: marine, peat and volcanic. Especially popular is the mud of the Dead Sea. You can buy the composition in specialized stores or pharmacies.
Mud diluted with warm water of comfortable temperature, then applied a thick layer on the skin - from 3 to 6 centimeters. Then cover the composition with a food film in several layers and lay under the blanket for 30-40 minutes. If desired, algae, essential oils, cinnamon are added to the composition.to the table of contents ^
This toning drink can help in the fight against orange peel and extra pounds. It is used both in hot and in cold form. Here are a few recipes:
- Cold method .A tablespoon of honey, a couple tablespoons of ground coffee, a couple drops of bergamot or lemon oil. Apply the mixture to the problem areas - thighs, buttocks, stomach, hands. When applying a little massage the composition of the skin. Leave for 20-30 minutes under the film, rinse with water.
- Hot way of .3 tablespoons of coffee to boil until boiling, cool to a comfortable warm state, add a tablespoon of honey, red pepper on the tip of the knife, a tablespoon of body cream. Preheat the mixture to 40-45 degrees, apply to problem areas, roll up the film, dress or climb under the blanket. Keep the composition for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Mix the coffee in equal proportions with seaweed( kelp or fucus), pour hot water and let it brew. Wrapping time is 1 hour.
Coffee is great not only in the composition of the wrap for slimming legs, but also for the hands and abdomen. In addition, after the procedures, the skin will smell pleasant and will become more tender.to contents ^
The essence of oil wraps is to add essential oils to base oils( olive, almond, coconut, wheat oil).Such wraps are suitable for most people, they do not hurt the skin, but, on the contrary, moisturize and nourish it. The most common recipes for such wraps are:
- Body wrap with almond oil .30 ml of base oil mixed with oil of rosemary, cypress and orange( 2 drops each).The composition is applied to the skin, wrapped in film and insulated. The action time is 50 minutes.
- With olive oil .30 milliliters of olive oil and 2 drops of cypress oil, juniper and fennel mixed and applied to the skin for 45-50 minutes.
- Wrap before bedtime - this kind is good because the body continues to lose weight and after wrapping, scooping fat stores from tissues and cells during sleep.50 ml of base oil and 3 drops of citrus oil, bergamot and lavender are mixed. The action time is 45 minutes.
The convenience of oil wraps is that at the end of the procedure, it is not necessary to flush the composition from the thighs, buttocks, abdomen or hands - enough to get wet with paper towels and massage, rubbing the composition into the skin. After the end, apply anti-cellulite cream for weight loss.to contents ^
There are many variations of this wrapping. You can mix honey:
- With milk( in the amount of 2 parts of honey, 1 part of milk);
- With essential oils( 2-3 drops of oil);
- With mustard powder( 1: 1).
Each of these compounds( including pure honey without additives) moisturizes the skin and gives it radiance.
Honey can be used both in cold and hot( preheating it in a water bath).With a cold wrap, the mass is applied to the problem areas by patting movements, while hot - to the whole body. Then cover the honey with a film of 2-3 layers.
Composition time: hot method - up to 40 minutes, cold method - up to 1.5 hours. Before you wash off the honey mass, you can do a light massage or perform patting movements until the honey is gone white - so the effect will come faster. Course - 12 sessions, 2-3 wraps per week.
There are 3 types of wraps with red pepper: cold wrap, hot and isothermal( when the temperature of the composition is the samewith body temperature).Moreover, in the pepper you can add various ingredients:
- Pepper + cinnamon .2 teaspoons of pepper and 3 teaspoons of cinnamon mixed together and diluted in coconut or olive oil. Exposure time: 30 minutes, it is desirable to exercise during the procedure.
- Pepper + clay / honey / cocoa - great for slimming belly and getting rid of the sides. Dilute the ingredients in water. In this case, peppers should be taken less than for the feet. The exposure time is 20-25 minutes.
- Pepper + essential oil of orange .Orange enhances the action of pepper and is considered one of the main enemies of cellulite.2 tablespoons of pepper mixed with water and add to the composition 5 drops of oil. The mass should not flow down the body, but should be sufficiently liquid for ease of application. The exposure time is 20-30 minutes under the blanket, after washing off with cool water.
This wrap is considered to be a gentle wrap, it gently and effectively leads the skin in order, removing all toxins from it and eliminating extra pounds. Of course, we are talking about sea salt, which is rich in iodine, vitamins and minerals.
100 grams of sea salt should be mixed with 100 milliliters of olive oil, apply a thick layer on the problem areas, wrap the food film and climb under the blanket. The duration of this mask is 1 hour. At the end of the wrap, rinse with cold water and apply anti-cellulite or moisturizing cream. Course - 15 procedures during the month.to contents ^
Soda has proven itself as an assistant in getting rid of excess centimeters on the abdomen. To do this, mix 3 tablespoons of soda with water to a mushy state. You can take both water at room temperature and warm( up to 40 degrees).
If possible, you can add sea salt( 2 times less soda).The composition should be kept on the body for 20-30 minutes, after which the rests should be washed off with cool water. The effect of soda is already visible by 2-3 times.to the table of contents ^
This type of wrap is considered to be cold and can be used by women with varicose veins. For the procedure you will need:
- natural apple or wine vinegar;
- food film;
- strips of natural cloth or gauze;
- moisturizing cream or slimming cream.
Dilute vinegar in warm water at a ratio of 1: 1( 2 cups of vinegar and enough water for the whole body).Soak the cloth with a solution and wrap the feet first, then, if necessary, the belly and hands. Top wrap the fabric with food film. Then it is desirable to lie under the blanket and rest for 20-40 minutes. At first you can feel a slight chill, which then goes into fever.
After the procedure, you can take a contrast shower, and then lubricate the skin with a light moisturizer. Course - 15 wraps every other day for a month. In between, you can apply oil wraps.to contents ^
One of the most pleasant types of wraps. The recipes use both chocolate and cocoa powder.
- 200-250 grams of cocoa powder diluted in 0.5 liters of water( or milk), preheat, then apply to problem areas and close the mixture with a film. If desired, you can add essential oils to the solution. Keep on the skin for 30 to 60 minutes, rinse.
- Tile the black chocolate melt in 150 milliliters of milk, add a tablespoon of ground ginger and a spoonful of sesame, olive or almond oil. Put the mixture on the body, cover with a film, wait an hour, then rinse with warm water.
- Tile the black chocolate melt in a water bath or in a microwave, apply to the skin, wrap the film. Wash off in an hour.
There are a number of contraindications to the use of wraps. Among them:
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding, as well as some diseases of the reproductive system( consultation with a doctor is necessary);
- allergy or high sensitivity to components used in the formulation;
- fungal and skin diseases during exacerbation( psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne);
- diseases of the endocrine and cardiovascular system;
- kidney problems;
- presence of tumors;
- increased blood pressure or headaches per day of the procedure.
In addition, it is not recommended to do hot wraps to people who have:
- varicose veins;
- disease of lymph nodes;
- thrombophlebitis and other vascular disorders.
With care, apply wraps with red pepper or mustard, you can not keep them for a long time on the skin. And the most important rule - you can not fall asleep during the procedure and do not leave the compound for the night. Even an innocuous, at first glance, oily composition can lead to skin diseases and allergies.
After the break, if necessary, repeat the course. To maintain the result, you can repeat the procedure once a week.
Such a cosmetic procedure, like wrapping, in itself will not save you from cellulite and extra pounds. However, in combination with proper nutrition and regular exercise, you can achieve incredible results in the shortest time.