A light Easter is the main holiday for all believing people. He always fills our hearts with joy and grace after spiritual purification and is associated with special purity. We do spring cleaning in our homes and prepare a festive treat. The main place in the Easter basket is, of course, Easter cake.
Culinary delicacies of Easter baking
Traditionally, family recipes for Easter cakes have been handed down from generation to generation. The secret of Easter baking lies first of all in preparing it with light thoughts. Culinary delicacy refers to the process of cooking and baking this festive treat.
- The test for cakes should be done three times: for the first time, as a result of yeast fermentation, the cooked opara rises, in the second - after the addition of all the ingredients. The last time you need to give him the opportunity to step in the forms before starting baking.
- Dough ready for baking when kneading will be well behind the hands. If it is liquid, it will not be baked as it should, but if it is thick it will come very long, and the finished product will quickly become stale. It is necessary to regulate the amount of flour and observe the so-called golden mean in the consistency of the dough.
- Baking molds should preferably be greased with butter or pork smal. When lubricating them with vegetable oil, lightly sprinkle with flour to easily remove the ready-made cakes.
- Fill the form with a test by 1/2 of its volume and let it rise to 2/3 of its height. A larger amount of the test will cause it to "run out" from the form.
- The temperature at which the dough fits best is 30 to 40 degrees, so the room should be warm. This dough is afraid of drafts, therefore, you should not open windows and doors without the need. And still it is necessary to observe silence, otherwise the dough can settle.
- Before putting the cake in the oven, it is greased with a yolk, whipped with 1 spoonful of water. This is done so that the crust is toasted, but not too hard.
- To prevent the dough from cracking in the center when baking, you can carefully insert a thin wooden stick or toothpick into it. With its help you can then check the availability of the cake.
- Does the baking burn? Cover the cake with oiled parchment for baking or with a wet sheet of white paper.
- The prepared cake must be taken out of the mold and put on its side. In this position, it should cool slightly, because if you put it, when it is still warm, it will settle.
- Baking time depends on the weight of the product: up to 1 kg - 1 hour, more than 1 kg - 1.5 hours.
Each housewife uses recipes of Easter cakes that family members like. The most delicious options try to share with friends, relatives. We offer recipes of traditional Easter cakes with raisins, fruit juice, as well as cakes without raisins and candied fruits.
Easter cake with raisins
The recipe is good because the time spent preparing for baking will pass unnoticed. This process will be as follows: the necessary ingredients for the test are laid at night, and the morning preparation process is accelerated.
- milk - 1 cup;
- pressed yeast - 50 g;
- margarine - 200 g;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- raisins - 0.5 cup;
- flour - 3 cups;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar - if desired.
- In the evening, all the listed ingredients, except flour and vanillin, put in enameled utensils( a deep bowl or saucepan).An important point: the products do not mix with each other, but are put in a certain order. First put the yeast crushed with slices, pour in the milk at room temperature. Then add the margarine cut into pieces, break the eggs. The last ones are sugar and raisins.
- Wash the dishes with a towel and leave overnight.
- In the morning, the mass should be gently mixed, add vanillin and sifted flour and knead well the dough.
- It should be immediately put in prepared forms, oiled, and baked at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Note: if you cook such a cake without raisins, it will be less lush.
Cake with raisins( video)
Easter cake without raisins on sour milk
This recipe for Easter cake without raisins is good because it does not stale for a long time. For its preparation you need to use only yogurt, kefir and sour cream do not fit.
- 0.5 liter yogurt;
- 200 g of margarine;
- 250 g of sugar, salt to taste;
- 50 g yeast;
- 10 eggs;
- flour - how much will the dough take.
- Sour milk, yeast, sugar, soft margarine and eggs mix and put in a bowl overnight in a warm place.
- In the morning, in the beginning, add as much flour as possible, so that the consistency of thick sour cream comes out and let it come up.
- Then add as much flour as possible so that the dough is elastic and does not stick to your hands. Let him get up again.
- Raise dough to be crushed and put into lubricated forms, where it will rise again.
- Cover the top of the cake with whipped yolk and bake the product at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Baking without hassle: cakes in the bread maker and multivariate
Each family, as a rule, has its own recipe for Easter cakes. It can be transferred from grandmother to granddaughter together with forms for baking. However, today, modern housewives who have little free time, increasingly prefer to bake a cake without raisins in a multivark or bread maker.
The advantages of this cooking method are a few:
- First, in these kitchen helpers, the dough has the ability to fit in a greased baking container.
- Secondly, the bread maker itself will knead the dough, so the hostess participation in the process is reduced to the loading of the products.
- Thirdly, if you are afraid to work with the yeast dough test because of the risk of failure, then this method will suit 100%, because the cake will surely turn out, and you will indulge all delicious Easter baked goods.
How to cook an Easter cake in a multivariate
- 1 cup of milk;
- 150 g of softened oil;
- 1 bag of dry doges;
- 1-1,5 st.sugar, vanillin;
- 3 eggs;
- 0.5 kg of flour.
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk.
- Melt the butter in a multibarquette and allow it to cool.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until the foam forms, add to the milk.
- Put vanillin, salt on the tip of the knife and stir.
- In portions add flour, kneading the dough with a silicone spatula, as it will not be very thick.
- Send the prepared mass to a proofing in the bowl, turning on the heating for 10 minutes. Then, with the lid closed, leave it for another 50 minutes.
- Turn on the "Baking" program, cook the cake, then leave it on for another 30 minutes.
- Finish the finished product with protein glaze and decorate.
Cake in the Multivar( video)
Recipe for a cake with fruit juice in the bakery
In recipes with dry yeast, you can use acidic fruit juices. For example, orange will give a light aroma of citrus fruits to baking, and a sea-buckthorn creamy shade.
- dry yeast - 2.5 tsp;
- flour - 450 g;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- butter - 100 g;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- juice of 1 orange or 1 glass of sea-buckthorn juice;
- sugar - 6 tbsp.l.;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet.
- Melt and lightly cool the butter and squeeze out the orange juice.
- Eggs mixed lightly with sugar and salt.
- In the breadmaker's bucket lay the yeast and flour first, then add the remaining products.
- Enable baking mode according to the program.
- Ready to decorate cake with protein glaze.
Easter cake "Vanilla Holiday"
This recipe will be to the taste of those who prefer oven cakes without raisins and candied fruits. It is prepared without eggs, and instead of the traditional protein fondant, a white chocolate frosting is used.
- milk - 1.5 cups;
- butter melted down - 150 g;
- wheat flour - 5 glasses;
- sugar - 150 g;
- yeast - 25 g;
- vanilla sugar.
- white chocolate - 100 g;
- dark chocolate - 50 g;
- cream with a fat content of 30% - 100 ml;
- butter - 10 g.
- In half the norm of warm milk, dissolve the yeast by adding a few spoons of sugar. After they start bubbling, add 1 cup of flour, stir and let the opaque come in a warm place for 40-45 minutes.
- Pour in the remaining milk, sugar, melted butter, add vanillin if desired.
- After pouring the sifted flour, knead and leave the dough for a proofing for another 30 minutes.
- Put in oiled and sprinkled with flour.
- After the dough fits in the molds, bake the products at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Prepare the glaze: heat the cream, break the white chocolate. Melt the mass, add butter.
- Cooled cakes pour glaze, decorate with melted dark chocolate.
Kulichi are a substitute for special church bread - artos, which is meant to symbolize the resurrection of Christ. Let your home symbol, cooked with love, give health and peace to close people and protect them from all misfortunes.