Water with a lemon on an empty stomach in the morning is an ideal means for the prevention of seasonal diseases, weight loss, stimulation of immunity and metabolism. In combination with a lemon it becomes not only tasty, but also extraordinarily useful. This citrus contains essential oil, which has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, preventing fatigue and depression.
- Cooking recipes
- Recipe for cooking
- Recipe for a classic
- Recipe with lemon juice
- Water with grated lemon
- Water with honey and lemon
- Water with honey, aloe juice and lemon
- Usage rules
Pure wateritself has a healing effect on the human body. Its molecules have a bipolar structure, through which water becomes an ideal solvent for a large number of inorganic and organic substances. Drinking a glass of warm water immediately after awakening, a person induces the body to get rid of toxins and toxins accumulated overnight.
Lemon gives water additional useful properties, namely:
- Ascorbic acid liquefies the blood, contributes to the elasticity of blood vessels and capillaries. Cleans their walls of cholesterol plaques. This reduces the likelihood of developing cardiovascular diseases and the formation of blood clots.
- Citric acid, dissolved in water, treats disorders of mineral metabolism. It dissolves salt deposits in the joints, contributing to the restoration of their mobility.
- At the same time, citric acid helps to assimilate the microelement of calcium, which is important in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- A glass of water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract. This wonderful remedy with regular use dissolves stool stones, treats the most stubborn constipation, prevents flatulence.
- It also stimulates the gallbladder, which helps the liver to release toxins.
- Regular consumption of lemon water strengthens immunity, reduces the likelihood of catarrhal and viral diseases, thanks to the antiseptic properties of the lemon.
- The skin is cleared of pimples, formed with a slow metabolism and accumulation in the body of metabolic products.
- The acid-base balance of the oral cavity is normalized, the plaque is softened, the alien pathogenic flora is destroyed, which helps to obtain a fresh breath and a snow-white smile.
- For losing weight water with lemon on an empty stomach is also necessary, so it helps to break down fats and convert them into thermal energy.
- Lemon water, drunk immediately in the morning, increases the tone of the body. Cheerfulness persists throughout the day. This drink can successfully replace the usual cup of coffee because of the content in the lemon of vitamins P and C, which counterbalances the reactions of the nervous system, not allowing excessive overexcitation.
- Also water with lemon reduces the concentration of sugar in the blood plasma, which inhibits the formation of fat in the body.
- Thanks to lemon essential oil, the synthesis of serotonin increases in the body, which steadily increases the mood. Therefore, lemon water on an empty stomach is especially recommended for people engaged in intensive mental work, as well as for women during menopause.
- Prevents the development of cancer, since the lemon has the properties of an antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals in the body.
Water with a lemon, intended for daily use immediately after awakening, can be combined with honey and aloe juice.to the table of contents ^
To get the most benefit from water with lemon before cooking, it is advisable to take the following steps:
- Spread the lemon with boiling water and then with cold water. This will remove the wax film that manufacturers are applying to preserve the freshness of the fetus and enhance its natural odor.
- Water freeze in the freezer of the refrigerator, and then - thaw. Traditional healers believe that in this way it is cleared of extraneous programs, and official medicine recognizes the high biological activity of thawed water.
- Every morning, you should prepare a fresh drink, because when stored, it loses its healing properties.
- The water needs to be heated to about 40 degrees. This will facilitate its passage through the gastrointestinal tract. Cold water before entering the stomach into the intestine should preheat, and it takes time and can create discomfort, gurgling in the stomach. A hot one - traumatizes the mucous cavities of the mouth and stomach.
- Put a piece of lemon in the glass with a peel;
- Pour warm water;
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
While waiting, you can do breathing exercises or a light workout. Such a drink is recommended for hypertension, since essential lemon oil lowers blood pressure.to table of contents ^
Recipe with lemon juice
- Squeeze into a glass 10 ml( quarter lemon) of lemon juice;
- Fill with warm water and stir.
This drink raises the pressure, relieves heartburn, treats flatulence, promotes weight loss.to contents ^
Water with grated lemon
- Grate the lemon on a fine grater with the rind and rind;
- Put in a glass a tablespoon of lemon puree;
- Add with water;
- Stir and let stand for 5 minutes.
Before use, massage the stomach clockwise 30 times, as this drink activates the bowels, destroys the parasites and restores the natural microflora.Donnikovy honey - features, properties and recipes of application http://woman-l.ru/donnikovyj-med/to the table of contents ^
Water with honey and lemon
- Put a dessert spoonful of honey into the glass;
- Squeeze out a quarter of a lemon;
- Fill with warm water, stirring thoroughly.
This drink is called hydromel or "sun in a glass".It helps to lose weight and keep the body toned.to the table of contents ^
Water with honey, aloe juice and lemon
- Prepare the drink similar to the previous recipe;
- Add 5 ml of aloe juice, mix.
This water is taken on an empty stomach at high physical exertion, for example, before a morning run, and also for a quick increase of immunity. Before preparing the juice, the aloe leaves should be kept in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.IMPORTANT!Aloe juice and preparations from it can not be used by patients with oncological diseases.loading. ..
The main condition for obtaining the maximum effect from lemon water is methodicity and regularity. It is also necessary to observe the following rules:
- Drink in a salvo, in small sips;
- Breakfast - not earlier than 20 minutes.
- The drink should not be too cold or too hot. The optimum temperature is 40 degrees.
How to take water with lemon on an empty stomach depends on the expected result. For weight loss it is desirable to drink hydromel. It will reduce appetite, providing the body with energy. Ideally, water with honey and lemon should be replaced, wishing to lose weight breakfast and dinner for one week.
And those wishing to sharply increase the tone of the body, and build muscle should drink on an empty stomach lemon water with honey and aloe juice. In the diet, you should include nuts, fresh cottage cheese and seafood.to the table of contents ^
Lemon water for all its undoubted benefits can bring harm. To do this, it is worth considering the pros and cons of a lemon with water on an empty stomach, as well as measures to neutralize harmful effects.
- Lemon juice can damage tooth enamel.
Prevention: drink a drink through a straw or after each intake of lemon water rinse your mouth with a weak solution of baking soda( half a teaspoon per glass of water), and then brush your teeth in the usual way. Within a week, breathing will become more fresh, and teeth - noticeably whiter.
- Lemon water promotes dehydration of the body.
Prevention: before breakfast put a few crystals of table salt on the tongue and wait for their dissolution. During the day it is recommended to drink at least 6 glasses of ordinary water between meals. This is especially true for those who lose weight.
- Water with lemon on an empty stomach can injure the gastric mucosa.
Prevention: do not add a lot of lemon juice to the water. If discomfort occurs, you should reduce the amount of lemon water to half a cup or add honey to it.
The main contraindication for the use of lemon water on an empty stomach is an individual intolerance, that is, an allergy to citrus fruits. Also, the drink is contraindicated:
- with ulcer of the stomach or intestines;
- for cholelithiasis;
- with gastritis during an exacerbation;
- with pancreatitis.
With extreme caution, use water with lemon on an empty stomach for kidney disease. It should be noted that water with lemon is an empty stomach is a very powerful means of affecting the body. For this reason, when you use it, you should listen to your body.