Today you do not often see a representative of the beautiful half of humanity with a natural hair color. This is not surprising, because modern dye-based products have a gentle effect and do not have a negative effect on the head of hear. However, girls do not always have time to visit beauty salons. How to dye your hair at home, so they look no worse than if the professional worked with them? Is it possible, or is it better not to take risks and trust an experienced master?
Possessing certain knowledge, any woman can reproduce the salon procedure on her own and give her locks the desired shade. By the way, it will take much less time, and it will be cheaper. The key to success is quality paint.
What you need to color
To color your hair without the help of a specialist, you need a universal set of tools and tools. These include:
- non-metallic container for paint dilution;
- gloves( can be supplied with the paint);
- comb with rare wooden or plastic teeth( metal can oxidize and play with evil joke);
- cape, so as not to stain clothing;
- hair clips, clips( at least four);
- brush for dyeing.
Well, naturally, the coloring drug. For long hair, two packages of paint will be needed, one will be enough for short ones.
Preparation for staining
Women who have once painted themselves on their own, know that this is a rather complicated process. Well, if there is an assistant who could handle the occipital part of the head, if not, then you have to take maximum effort and even dexterity to thoroughly paint your hair. Agree, it is not pleasant to discover later strands that have not got paint.
In doing this, you need to be careful and in the sense that you do not stain the coloring drug neck, forehead and whiskey. It will not be easy to wash them, it is better to do it right away, so to speak, hot on the run until the paint has absorbed. To avoid this unpleasant phenomenon, it is desirable to apply to the skin around the scalp greasy cream or hygienic lipstick, so the paint can be easily removed.
Before proceeding with the dyeing process, it is necessary to carefully study the instructions for the use of the paint. It should indicate how to properly dye the hair: on clean or dirty hair, apply the preparation, how to plant, how long to keep.
Painting starts with the occipital part. To do this, all the hair is divided into four equal parts: the anterior from the occiput, the posterior from it and two temporal. It is recommended to slightly curl the curls, so the paint will be more evenly distributed and better absorbed.
Hair coloring should be done in this order:
- Roots along the parting.
- Consistently, all four parts, starting from the front, from the roots to the tips.
- All the strands alternately with the help of a comb with the paint applied to it, so the drug will be distributed evenly.
The advantage of modern coloring agents is that they do not spread, however, a cap is included with some colors.
The paint is held on the hair for a certain time, from 20 to 40 minutes, after which it is thoroughly washed off with shampoo.
It is useful to use professional balm, designed specifically for colored hair. It not only helps restore the structure of the hair, but also gives them shine and radiance. You just need to apply it to your hair and wash it off after a few minutes.
Advice from professionals
Knowing some simple rules, you can achieve an excellent result, as close to salon staining and avoid damage to the hair:
- You can not dye your hair with a perm. Combining these procedures can injure curls.
- Staining is carried out on dirty hair, as clean ones are more prone to damage by chemical composition. You can not mix shampoo, balm or any nutritive oil to the paint, as the result can be unpredictable.
- Do not hold the paint for longer than recommended in the instructions. Some women think that the longer they hold the composition on the curls, the better the color will nourish the hair, and the color will be more intense. This is a misconception. Firstly, the shade can turn out not at all the kind to which we counted, and secondly, after the time period has passed, the composition will cease to function.
- Staining should be done in gloves, otherwise the hands will be difficult to wash afterwards.
- The prepared mortar should be immediately applied to strands, it can not be stored.
- After staining, it is undesirable to use a hair dryer, since dry air is harmful to the weakened structure of the hair. It is better to dry your head naturally.
- In no case can be painted with damage on the head and wound.
- Painted hair is better not to wash for a day or two, so that the paint has the opportunity to gain a foothold.
- It is not recommended to stain damaged and injured ringlets, for the beginning it is necessary to cure them and only after that it should be painted.
- Specialists do not recommend cardinally changing hair color at home, for example, trying to turn from a brunette into a blonde. This is a rather complicated procedure, only a master can perform it.
- Hair dye is not suitable for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes and can cause severe allergies.
How to paint with henna and basmosa?
Many women prefer to color their hair with natural dyes, which include henna and basma. These substances not only give the hair a beautiful saturated shade and natural shine, but also strengthen them, make them strong and healthy.
Instructions for painting:
- Dissolve henna with hot water, mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps. The consistency of the mixture should resemble sour cream.
- Add a few drops of essential oil.
- Apply a nourishing cream or oil on the forehead, neck, whiskey, so that the skin does not stain.
- Evenly cover the hair with a compound.
- Wrap the head with a plastic wrap, from above with a towel.
- It is necessary to hold the necessary amount of time on the hair, it depends on what shade you need to get.
- Wash the natural dye with plain water without shampoo.
- Basmu dilute with hot water to a uniform consistency.
- Apply to hair. The composition should be kept from 15 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the desired color.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Light brown. Henna + basma in equal parts. Keep on the hair for 30 minutes.
- Light chestnut. Henna + basma in equal parts. Hold for 1 hour.
- Chestnut.2 part of basma + 1 part of henna. Hold for 90 minutes.
- Dark chestnut.1 part of basma + 1.5-2 parts of henna. Keep at least 1.5-2 hours.
- Black.3 parts of basma + 1 part of henna. Keep at least 3 hours.
You can paint only one henna, but basma is not used without it, since it can give the hair a green tint, it will be problematic to get rid of it.
After using organic dyes, alkaline shampoos should not be used.
How to dye hair with henna - video
How to be painted with a tonic?
Most women like to paint and change their image, however, persistent paints for this purpose can often not be used, otherwise you can ruin your hair. But the tonics for this are quite suitable. These cosmetics are easy to use and immediately give the hair a beautiful shade.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Dilute the required amount of tonic in a glass or plastic container.
- Lightly moisten hair with water, comb.
- Make parting in the middle of the head, using a brush to apply the composition from top to bottom, strand behind the strand.
- Comb the hair along the entire length, whip the coloring agent until foamy.
- To withstand a certain time, depending on the shade that is required. Dark hair stains longer, gray hair - much faster.
- Wash off with water. If you do not do it carefully, your hair will stain your clothes and bed linen.
- Dry the hair in the usual way.
The advantage of the tonic is that it can be safely used on clarified hair. Stylists recommend choosing a tonic for one tone darker than natural color. In order to understand if a tool is suitable and how it will look, before applying it on the hair completely, you need to dye one strand.
How to be painted with pastel crayons?
In recent years, mega-popular unusual methods of dyeing hair, for example, pastel crayons. With their help, you can color the strands in bright colors. It looks especially healthy on asymmetrical haircuts.
The colors of the chalks, which can be purchased in any art salon, are diverse, with the help of them you can paint your hair at home in all the colors of the rainbow. However, do not use this method too often, since this kind of painting is unsafe for the head of hearing.
Instructions for use:
- Divide the curls into thin strands, twist into bundles and fasten each of them with an elastic band.
- Color the strands of hair in different colors, do not apply to the roots.
- Brunettes should use a dye on wet hair, blondes - on dry.
- At the end of the procedure, shake your head to crumble pieces of chalk.
- Spray the hairstyle with lacquer to fix the result.
How to dye hair with crayons - video