The main dish of the Easter table is the royal EasterTraditionally it is made from cottage cheese without baking. For the preparation, special pasochnits are used - quadrangular cut pyramids symbolizing the place of the crucifixion of Christ - Mount Calvary. You can buy them in church shops. They make pasochniki from lime or birch plaques, on the inner surfaces of which the inscription "ХВ", crucifix, pigeons, flowers or angels are cut out. Even if the pasochnitsy was not at hand, it does not matter, we will use the secrets of cooking Easter with the help of objects that every landlady will find.
Royal Easter raw
Raw royal Easter is cooked without heat treatment, so even a cook with a little experience will cope with the recipe.
- 1 kg of cottage cheese;
- 3 egg yolks;
- 150 g fatty sour cream;
- 1 cup sugar;Sour Cream Raisins Cottage cheese
- pinch of salt;
- 150 g raisins;
- powder for decoration.
- Raisins pour hot water and leave for 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, grate the yolks with sugar and add salt.
- Cottage cheese grind through a fine sieve or in a blender at low speed.
- We add sour cream and raisins, after pressing it out and drying it. Thoroughly mix everything.
- The form for Easter is covered with gauze and fill it with the resulting mixture. The surface is leveled, covered with gauze and pressed press.
- Put the form in a bowl, which will drain excess whey, and send our Easter in the refrigerator for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Carefully take out the dish and decorate with powder.
Custard king's Easter
It's very tasty and delicate you get the coveted king's Easter according to this recipe.
- 500 grams of home-made cottage cheese;
- 4 egg yolks;
- 200 g of sour cream;Dried apricots Yolks Hazelnut
- 100 g butter of room temperature;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar;
- 50 g raisins without pits;
- 50 g of dried apricots;
- 30 g of almond petals;
- 30 g of ground hazelnut.
- Dried apricots and raisins, pour warm water for 30 minutes.
- Cottage cheese grind in a blender or let it pass twice through a meat grinder.
- Add sugar, sour cream, yolks to the curd and mix thoroughly.
- In the resulting mass of poured vanilla sugar and add butter. With the help of a mixer, whisk everything to a homogeneous, lush consistency.
- We put a bowl with a mass on a water bath and, constantly interfering with a wooden spatula, we bring to a boil.
- As soon as the first bubbles appear, remove the bowl and place it in a container of ice water. Stir the mass until it has completely cooled down.
- Now we send everything to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Dried apricots and dried raisins with a paper napkin. Grind the dried apricots with a knife into small pieces.
- Mix the cooled curd mass with almonds, hazelnuts, raisins and dried apricots.
- Wet clean gauze with cold water and cover it with a two-layer pasochnitsu. After that, fill the pasochnitsu received mass.
- Gauze wrapped and put on top, for example, a jar or mug with water. It is necessary that the curd mass acquire the desired density.
- We put the pasochnitsu in the refrigerator for 2 days. During this time, the excess liquid will flow out of the mass, so do not forget to substitute the bowl.
- We prepare Easter prepared by decorating almond and marmalade.
Royal Passover with condensed milk
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- 300 g of cottage cheese;Brown sugar Gelatin Condensed milk
- 2 tbsp.spoons of brown sugar;
- 250 g cream 10% fat;
- 1 teaspoon vanillin;
- 20 g of gelatin.
- Place the closed jar with condensed milk in a saucepan with water and cook for 2 hours.
- Heat the cream on medium heat.
- Pour gelatin with a small amount of warm cream and leave for 15 minutes.
- In the remaining cream, add vanillin and sugar and bring to the first bubbles, but do not boil.
- Add the swelled gelatin cream and stir until absolute dissolution of the granules.
- Cottage cheese weed in a blender and mix with condensed milk.
- Pour into the resulting mass of gelatin with cream and whisk in a blender to a homogeneous consistency.
- We pour out all the pasochnits and leave it in the fridge for the night.
- In the morning we take Easter from the molds and decorate the boiled condensed milk with a culinary syringe.
Cooked king's easter with prunes
Prunes lovers will definitely have to taste the boiled king's curd pasta with prunes.
- 1 kg of cottage cheese;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 200 g of butter;Walnuts Prunes Butter cream
- 300 g cream 30% fat;
- 8 yolks;
- 100 g of ground walnuts;
- 300 g of prunes;
- 10 grams of vanillin.
- Curd need to squeeze well. For this we place it in gauze, folded in half. We put between two cutting boards and press the pan with water on top. Leave for 2 hours, until the whey dries serum.
- Butter is placed on a water bath. When the oil is peeled off, merge the desired yellow part into the bowl.
- Cottage cheese put into a saucepan and add cream and butter. We mix all the ingredients thoroughly with a mixer.
- Put the saucepan on a water bath and, constantly stirring with a spoon, bring to a boil.
- Whisk yolks with sugar until white foam.
- When the cottage cheese begins to boil, add crushed yolks and continue stirring.
- Add vanillin and continue cooking for 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the nuts and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the mass from the fire and let it cool down a little.
- We bind the packager firmly with a rope and cover it with gauze inside.
- Fill the pasochnitsu half and lay out pre-washed and dried prunes. Top with the remaining curd mass.
- Leave everything cool down, and then put in the refrigerator, pressing down on top, for example, a large mug with water.
- In a day we take our Easter from the pasochnitsa to the dish, smoothing out the roughness with a knife.
Recipe for royal Easter with candied fruits
Very flavorful and unusual taste of cottage cheese with candied fruits. You can use the classic version with candied fruits from orange and lemon. For those who like to experiment with flavors, candied fruits from pumpkins, carrots or pears.
- 1 kg curd 20% fat;
- 3 yolks;Sugar powder Candied fruit candies
- 200 g of powdered sugar;
- cream of 30% fat content;
- 100 g of butter;
- 300 g of candied fruits;
- 10 g of vanillin.
- If the cottage cheese is too wet, wrap it in a gauze sachet and hang it over a sink or pan to make a glass serum. After that, we rub cottage cheese through a fine sieve.
- Whisk the yolks with sugar powder and vanilla until white foam.
- To the curd, add soft butter, cream, yolks and stir until smooth.
- Mix the resulting mass with candied fruits and you can fill the form for Easter.
- We leave Easter for a day in the refrigerator. After we take out and decorate with candied fruits and marmalade.
If in advance it was not possible to purchase a handbag, then you can use a new flower pot, having pre-selected the desired shape and volume. Be sure to check the bottom for the presence of a sufficient hole size, so that excess fluid can flow out of the mold unhindered.
Royal Cheese Easter with chocolate
You can prepare cheese royal Easter with both black and white chocolate. In the first case, the taste will turn out to be more airy and gentle, and black chocolate will give Easter a zest and dilute the sweetness with bitter taste.
- 2 chocolate bars;
- 6 yolks;Almond Chocolate
- 300 g of sugar;
- 150 ml cream;
- 200 g of butter;
- 500 g cottage cheese;
- 80g of almonds.
- Curd the cheese twice through a meat grinder, add butter.
- Yolks with sugar beat up with a blender or whisk and add to the butter and curd mass.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and place on a water bath.
- Chocolate is broken into small pieces and added to the cream. Stir continuously with a spoon until the chocolate and cream become a homogeneous, shiny mass.
- Mix all the ingredients and fill the pasochnitsu. We leave for a day in the refrigerator.
Above Easter, you can decorate with almonds or prepare in advance the chocolate symbols of Easter: pigeons, inscription "ХВ", crucifixion. You can buy them or pour them out of chocolate yourself. Beautifully it will look chocolate Easter, sprinkled with coconut shavings.
Royal Easter on boiled yolks
This Easter with boiled yolks is also called priest's. In the recipe in Easter add raisins and dried apricots, but you can replace them with your favorite nuts or candied fruits.
- 400 g cottage cheese;
- 200 g of butter;
- 200 g of sugar;Cream Sugar Dried fruits
- 100 g cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 70 g raisins;
- 70 g dried apricots;
- 1 vanilla sachet.
- Eggs cook for 7 minutes. Separate yolks from proteins.
- Butter with a whisk rub with sugar.
- Add vanillin and yolks to the oil.
- Cottage cheese grinded through a fine sieve and add an oily-egg mixture.
- Mix the cream with a mixer and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- We put everything in the pasochnitsu and wait at least 12 hours.
Very gently will look like a cheese royal Easter, decorated with whipped cream and berries - raspberries, strawberries or cranberries.
Bilberry Easter recipe with boiled yolks
Another variant of Easter cooking with boiled eggs is blueberry easter. As in the previous recipe, we only need yolks.
- 500 g fatty cottage cheese;
- 350 ml cream;Blueberry jam Quail eggs
- 6 tbsp.spoons of blueberry jam;
- 6 quail eggs;
- 3 tbsp.tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Eggs weld, separate the yolks from proteins. Carefully knead them in a bowl with a spoon.
- Whip the cream with whisk and sugar powder and add to the grated cottage cheese. Connect with yolks.
- Bilberry jam grind through a sieve or in a blender and add to the bulk.
- We fill the pasochnits and leave it under the press for a day.
- Easter spread on plates and decorate with mint leaves and berries sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Royal Passover Almond
- 800 g curd;
- 300 g of sour cream;
- 150 g of butter;
- 5 yolks;
- 300 g of sugar;
- 1 glass of almonds;
- 1 pack of vanilla.
- Dry the almonds in the oven and grind them in a blender.
- Curd mixed with softened butter and vanillin.
- Whisk yolks with sugar and add to the cottage cheese.
- We put the mass in a water bath. Constantly stirring with a spatula, we add sour cream.
- As soon as it begins to boil, remove and place in a container of ice water.
- Stir until the mixture is completely cooled. Add the almonds and fill the mold.
Royal Passover Honey
- 500 g of fatty cottage cheese;
- 5 tbsp.spoons of honey;
- 4 yolks;Honey Caramelized pear
- 200 g cream 30% fat;
- 100 g of caramelized pear;
- 5 g of vanillin.
- Mix the yolks with honey in a blender.
- Add the cream and continue whipping until lush foam.
- Cottage cheese grinded through a sieve, add vanillin and creamy yolk mixture.
- Pasochnitsu cover inside a damp gauze and fill the curd mass, periodically making a layer of pieces of caramelized pear.
- We leave the covered form in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Imperial Easter without eggs
- 1 kg of cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of sour cream;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 3 tbsp.spoons of melted butter;
- 150 g raisins;
- 100 g walnuts;
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar.
- Cottage cheese grind in a blender, add oil and mix well. Whisk together the sour cream with sugar and vanillin.
- We pass the nuts through the meat grinder.
- Raisins pour boiling water for 20 minutes, and after drying with a napkin.
- Mix all the ingredients and fill the pasochnitsu. It is important that there are no voids in the form.
- Leave the pasochnitsu in the refrigerator for at least 16 hours, so that excess fluid has flowed out.
Royal Easter poppy
- 400 g curd;
- 200 ml cream 30% fat;
- 15 g of gelatin;
- 300 g of sugar;Poppy Milk
- 5 grams of vanillin;
- 300 g of poppy seeds;
- 120 ml of milk;
- 100 g walnuts or hazelnuts;
- 100 g raisins;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 50 ml of water.
- To make poppy filling, soak raisins in warm water. Nuts grind in a meat grinder or blender.
- Poppy through a coffee grinder, pour milk. Add half of the sugar, nuts and raisins. Warm up, but do not boil. Leave for 40 minutes.
- Cottage cheese, chop, mix with sugar and vanillin.
- Gelatin pour cold water and leave for 15 minutes. After a little warm up, so that the granules are completely dissolved. Filter and add to the cottage cheese.
- Cream whisk with whisk and add to the curd-gelatin mass. All mixed with a silicone or wooden spatula.
- In order for the filling to be in the middle of the Easter, fill the form first with a curd mass of about half. For convenience, you can use a culinary syringe. Poppy filling will be slightly heavier, so it will drop a little and evenly distribute in shape. Poppy filling fill with a layer of curd mass and cover the pasochnitsu gauze.
- We leave Easter for the night in the refrigerator until it is completely solidified.
- 1 kg of cottage cheese;
- 75 g of softened butter;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 4 egg yolks;
- 50 g raisins;
- 50 g of dried cranberries;
- 1 tablespoon of cognac;
- 350 g of sugar;Dried cranberries Cognac Frozen cherry
- 50 g of almonds;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 300 ml of dry red wine;
- 1 cup of water;
- 400 g of frozen cherries without pits.
- Drink cranberries and raisins with cognac.
- Whisk yolks with 1 glass of sugar until white foam.
- Milk warm up and pour into the yolks, constantly stirring with a spatula. Put the pan on the fire and wait for the first bubbles to boil.
- We leave the milk-yolk mixture aside until it cools down completely.
- Almond is poured twice with boiling water, peeled and dried in the oven. Beat curd with butter and salt. Add custard from milk and yolks.
- Mix the mixture with vanilla, raisins, cranberries and nuts.
- Fill the small pasochnits and send to the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- The remaining sugar is placed in a saucepan. Fill with wine and water and put on fire.
- Let the sauce simmer for 20 minutes. After remove and after 30 minutes add cherries.
Easter is served on small plates, decorated with cherry sauce. The same syrup can be prepared from berries of cranberries, raspberries or strawberries. Wine can be replaced with syrup with lemon zest or orange juice.
Advice to housewives
- To prepare a delicate or royal Easter, it is best to use a home-made curd and cream. If there is no possibility to use homemade products, choose milk ingredients with a high percentage of fat.
- As a form for Easter, you can use not only a pot for indoor plants or a glass of ice cream, but the most common colander. To do this, we place it on the pan so that it does not touch the bottom, cover with a linen napkin or a layer of gauze folded in several layers - and the shape for Easter is ready. This form is especially suitable for preparing Easter with a filling.
- When preparing the royal Easter, you can use a variety of natural dyes: pink from cherry or cranberry, yellow from carrots, purple from blueberries. The same berries are suitable and as a filling. You can also make a filling of peaches, apricots, apples, pre-boiling slices in syrup. Video:10:07Cooking EASY EASTER.A simple classic recipe. How to cook Easter without a special form?6:34Easter cottage cheese "Tsarskaya" - Collection of Recipes5:40Curd Easter without eggs with raisins and candied fruits - recipe