Puer tea, as good wine - the older, the better and more useful. Only this kind of tea is endowed with a similar feature. Puer belongs to the large-leaf varieties of tea, it is distinguished by the uniqueness of its processing, which affects its taste qualities. The most qualitative and primordially correct green Puer tea becomes after 20 years of proper storage.
- Chemical composition
- Useful properties
- For weight loss
- Drinking tea
- Based on milk
- Regenerating face mask
- Hair mask
- Procurement and storage
With Puer tea I am presentcomplex components:
- tea polyphenols;
- catechins( epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epigallocatechin gallate, catechin-3-gallate);
- acid( gallic and trihydroxybenzoic).
In the process of Puer tea fermentation, in addition to complex constituents, a number of unexplored high molecular weight phenolic compounds are formed. They all have antioxidant properties and contribute to lowering lipids in the blood.
Puer tea is mainly popular due to the fact that it serves many people as an energy drink, tones well, adds vigor and clarity of thought. But not everyone knows that except for the invigorating, as it is commonly believed, qualities, it has other useful properties and can serve as a medicine.
Puer tea acts on the body as follows:
- is used both prophylactically and for the treatment of stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers;
- removes toxic substances from the body, eliminates toxins;
- normalizes the pressure;
- has a detoxic effect after alcohol and toxic poisoning;
- lowers cholesterol content;
- relieves chronic fatigue syndrome;
- rejuvenates the body, improves skin color;
- improves the body's ability to resist diseases;
- helps to digest food with less loss of energy and body strength, increases appetite;
- helps to lose extra pounds;
- is a cosmetic for skin and hair;
- increases endurance and performance even at high physical exertion.
Given the useful properties of tea, it can be used to improve overall health.to table of contents ^
Simple brewing of tea and brewing on milk has a general strengthening effect for the body.to the table of contents ^
For weight loss
To 25 grams of dry raw material add 1 liter of boiling water and let stand for at least half an hour. To drink brewed and infused tea you need shortly before meals in the amount of 150 milliliters and after eating no earlier than 20 minutes. The use is recommended without additives in its pure form.to contents ^
Tea for drinking
This method is suitable for the prevention and treatment of any disease. To brew Puer in the standard way, you need to take into account that 5 grams is the maximum amount of tea per person. First, the infusion is poured with cold water and merged in order to purge Puer from the dust particles. The second water is brought to a temperature of 90 degrees and the desired amount of brewing is poured into the water. Wait for a second boil. The tea strain is hot.
Based on milk
Method of prevention of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. For brewing, it is best to take milk with the maximum fat content. The proportional ratio of components is recommended to be observed in an amount of 20-30 grams per half liter. Welding must initially wash in water, boil the milk separately. After boiling the milk, you should add the specified amount of tea leaves and a small piece of butter to it. Continue to boil the tea for at least 5 minutes. In this recipe you can add honey and a little cinnamon if desired.to the table of contents ^
Puer tea is an excellent raw material for the preparation of cosmetic masks.to the table of contents ^
Regenerating facial mask
It is prepared from crushed leafy puer, which is added a tablespoon of yogurt and 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of flour or starch. Apply the resulting mixture on a clean face and stand for 10-15 minutes, after which the composition is easily washed off with water.
Mix egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of honey and very hard boiled Puer tea. The mask should be applied already on clean and damp hair, soak it for at least 30 minutes. The mask is able to strengthen, restore their structure, color and shine.to table of contents ^
Precautions for using Puer tea:
- is not recommended for people who are prone to hypertension, palpitations, or migraines regularly;
- should not drink this drink 4 hours before going to bed;
- should refrain from drinking tea when the body temperature is above normal;
- not to drink such tea, especially strong, fasting or when hungry;
- in case of urolithiasis should not be introduced into the daily diet of Puer, however, only if the stones in the kidneys are of a large size. The smallest of the puer formations can push to get out of the body.
It is worth to carefully treat the ways of making this unique tea, because its incorrect brewing promises upset stomach, vomiting, nausea, tea intoxication.to contents ^
Procurement and storage of
The first thing you need to do is to reduce the moisture in the leaves and make them more malleable, and also "banish" the bitterness of the greens from them.
It is necessary to make short cooking in special ovens at high temperature. You can lay tea leaves for several hours on bamboo trays and easily tedy in the sun. During the drying process, the sheet turns over 2-3 times for evenness of drying.
The next stage is twisting or crushing, which is mainly done by special machines, but here and there it is still produced manually. It starts very important from the point of view of the future biochemistry of tea process - twisting damages the membranes of tea leaf cells, releasing enzymes and polyphenols, which activate the process of oxidation, the connection with oxygen. The quality and aroma of the future tea largely depends on this. During the process, the leaves begin to blush along the edges and exude an almond flavor.
The last stage is pressing. The stage is optional.
Puer tea can be stored indefinitely in dry warm places and carton packs.