The role of scorching or light peeling in the strategy of preserving hair beauty is much more important than many women think, relying only on simple cosmetic procedures. Benefits of hair this procedure brings a lot, especially fat. And the result is noticeable immediately after applying the scrub.
- The use of
- Professional remedies
- Folk recipes
The benefits of
Scarification is one of the best procedures that can significantly slow down the age-related skin changes. Its technology is simple - the fine coarse particles that make up the scrub, gently exfoliate the upper deadened layers of the epidermis, thereby allowing it to be updated. As a result, the skin becomes younger not only visually, but also structurally.
Moreover, scrub is a deep massage that improves blood circulation, removes stagnation of blood, tightening and making the skin more elastic.
Scrubs are useful for any part of the body. What is the use of scrubs for scalp?
Firstly - it is an improvement in the condition of the epidermis, the ability to get rid of dandruff and ingrown hairs, which will necessarily affect the general condition of the hair.
Secondly, the scaling allows you to maximize the cleansing of scales and cuticles around the hair bulb. After all, a normal shampoo can not get there.
Third, scalp scraping helps to increase the density of hair.to table of contents ^
Contraindications for the application of scrubs can be:
- sensitive skin;
- irritations, cracks and damage to the upper layers of the scalp;
- hair loss;
- newly dyed hair, since this peeling is able to speed up the washing out of the color pigment;
- allergic reaction to individual components of the agent.
Since not all shampoos are able to conduct a quality removal of hair and scalp from dandruff, particlesdust and debris of styling products, specialists of the beauty industry have invented special cleansers - scrubs.
The most popular and available tools today:
- L'oreal Professional Serioxyl Scalp Peeling Thinning Hair is a complex solution to the main problems of hair, delivering nutrients even in the deep layers of the epidermis.
- Bonacure Hair & Scalp Deep Cleansing Pre-Shampoo Peeling is recommended for very greasy, prone scalp and pruritus. Peeling qualitatively copes with dandruff.
- Sea buckthorn scrub Natura Siberica .The combination of Altaic sea buckthorn and Moroccan oil provides enhanced keratin production, which helps strengthen hair. And the presence of mint and calendula gives fresh curls and prevents loss.
- Kaaral Purify Scrub Cream is a natural exfoliating remedy based on the walnut shell, vegetable and essential oils, which fights against the formation of dandruff, helps to strengthen the hair follicles, moisturizes the skin and creates a protective barrier on it.
- Matrix Biolage Scalpsync is a scrub based on crushed apricot kernels and mint extract, which effectively removes dead cells and any dirt even from very oily hair.
- Kapous Pre Treatment - walnut particles, burdock, nettle extract and chamomile provide a qualitative cleansing of the scalp. At the same time, the scrub is completely free of aromatic additives.
- Utena Reibi is a Japanese peeling for the scalp, which is good for dandruff and hair loss.
- Ultima - a scrub based on sea salt and natural vegetable oils for deep cleansing of hair and scalp.
- F. Lazartigue Deep Cleansing Shampoo is a shampoo for deep cleansing with fruit acids, which is an excellent alternative to scrub.
Scrubs are fairly simple to use.
- Any scrub is applied only to damp but not washed hair.
- Cleansing massage is performed for 5-10 minutes.
- After the massage, the remedy can be left on the hair for 10 minutes, so that the epithelium absorbs all the useful substances.
- Wash the scrub with a warm decoction of herbs or plain water.
- After the cleansing procedure, it is advisable to treat the hair with a nutrient mask or treat it with vegetable oils.
Moreover, effective scrubs can be easily prepared independently at home.
As an abrasive base for any scrub is suitable:
- marine, cooking or iodized salt of small and medium grinding;
- white and brown sugar;
- ground coffee;
- crushed walnut and almond shells in a coffee grinder;
- crushed bones of fruit fruits - apricot, peach, grapes;
- crushed rice or oatmeal;
- colorless henna;
- baking soda.
These essentials can be supplemented with vegetable or essential oils, herbal decoctions, dairy products, eggs and fruit pulp.
Do not abuse salt and soda scrubs, for the prevention of enough 1 procedure in 7-14 days.
Salt diluted with water to a thick slurry and massage it with a moist scalp for several minutes. This product cleans well and activates blood circulation, speeding up hair growth.
To soften the effect of salt, you will need olive oil in a 1: 1 ratio. Mix the oil and salt mixture well. Scrub apply on damp scalp lightly massaging. After 4-5 minutes rinse with plenty of warm water.
If irritation develops on the skin, it is appropriate to replace salt in the recipe with sugar or other base.
- 15 ml of shampoo;
- 5 ml of olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon abrasive base.
This foaming scrub perfectly cleanses even very greasy hair.
- 2 tablespoons of white or brown sugar;
- 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 10 drops of essential oil of rose or tea tree.
By means of massage the scalp.
When preparing the scrub, it is necessary to act very carefully so that the red pepper does not get into the eyes and the respiratory tract.
- 30-35 grams of sugar;
- for 1 tablespoon of red ground pepper and cinnamon.
Dilute the mixture with a small amount of water and apply on a damp scalp, performing an active massage. You can leave the remedy on your hair for a few minutes, like a mask. Then rinse your head well with clean water and rinse with chamomile broth, it will prevent skin irritation.
- 1 egg yolk;
- 2-3 tablespoons abrasive base;
- 5 ml of olive oil.
This recipe is intended for skin prone to irritation and dandruff.
- 3 tablespoons kefir or low-fat yogurt;
- 2 tablespoons of salt;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
A scrub with clay is able to absorb excess fat and toxins from the surface of the scalp. Mix:
- 3 tablespoons abrasive base;
- 1 tablespoon of blue or green clay.
Dry the mixture slightly diluted with water, apply to damp hair and massage well. If desired, you can leave the tool for 10 minutes as a mask. Then wash off.
- 2 tablespoons of salt or sugar;
- 15 ml of apple cider vinegar.
This scrub activates blood circulation and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands. Apply it should be strictly on damp hair.
Mix 30 grams of liquid honey with 3 tablespoons of abrasive base and dilute the mixture with cream until the desired consistency. The head should be treated with a scrub and washed off after 15 minutes.
Mix any abrasive base in equal volumes with aloe juice or its crushed leaves. Massage your head with a scrub and leave the mask on your hair for 10 minutes.
Aloe juice moisturizes well, making the hair docile and shiny.
- 1 egg yolk;
- 30 grams of honey;
- 30 ml of any vegetable oil;
- 30 ml of cognac.
Add any abrasive base to the resulting mixture so that a thick consistency is obtained. This scrub should massage the head for 10 minutes.
For combating hair loss, mix 2 tablespoons of iodized salt, 1 grated onion and 10 drops of chamomile, cedar or eucalyptus esters.
After peeling, leave the mixture on your hair for 10 minutes. This scrub is best washed off with a decoction of nettle or chamomile.
- 2 tablespoons abrasive base;
- 30 ml of coconut oil;
- 2-3 drops of esters of chamomile, burdock or eucalyptus.
After massaging the surface of the head, the mixture should be held for another 15-20 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee;
- 200 ml of water;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 7-10 ml of castor oil.
Coffee pour boiling water. After cooling, drain the water, and mix the coffee grounds with butter and yolks.