Before starting the hair curling procedure with iron, you need to determine their type and choose the appropriate styling tools. Be sure to think about thermal protection. Special milk, spray, fluids or oils permanently keep your hair healthy after exposure to high temperatures.
- Recommendations for choosing ironing
- Waxing methods
- Method 1
- Method 2
- Method 3
- Method 4
- Method 5
- Method 6
- Method 7
Recommendations for choosing ironing
When selecting ironing, an important factor is the material from which the workingsurface. To date, there are rectifiers with a metal, Teflon, ceramic and tourmaline coating.
The last two options will be the best option, they are able to minimize the effect of heat on the structure of the hair, keeping the moisture balance and preventing electrification. Such plates easily slip through the hair, greatly simplifying the laying.
It is very important that the iron has a thermoregulator, because for each type of hair there is an optimum temperature of laying.
As a rule, the plates can be heated from 100 to 230 degrees. Thin, colored and split tresses should be stacked at a temperature of not more than 150 degrees. Normal unpainted hair withstand 180 degrees, and for styling hard hair you need a temperature of about 200 degrees.
The width of the plates is better to choose according to the length of the hair. Than they are longer and thicker, the wider the ironing should be.
It is necessary to pay attention to the shape of the plates, they should be round, smooth, without sharp corners, otherwise ugly creases will form on the hair.
Stylists recommend the following ironing models for home use:
- Philips Care Straight Curl HP8345 ,
- Philips Pro HPS930 / 00 ,
- Braun Satin Hair 5 ESW ,
- Rowenta SF 4412 ,
- Vitek VT-2311 VT .
First you need to wash your hair. After drying, treat the hair with a thermal protective agent. Heat the appliance to the temperature corresponding to the type of hair and start the curling process.to contents ^
This way you can create curls in a few minutes.
- Distribute the hair on the zones, and them - on narrow strands.
- Strand clamp iron, perpendicular to the curl.
- Wrap the tip of the strand around the ironing as shown in the photo.
- Place the device in a vertical position and pull down.
- After making one turn around its axis, remove the iron.
- Repeat the same procedure with each strand.
- Gently comb the hair with your hands and finish with varnish.
This method will give you the opportunity to get light beach ringlets.
- Divide the hair into thin strands.
- Strand each strand with a bundle.
- Clamp the tourniquet with iron and move along the length until all the hair warms up.
- Place the device aside, wait for the curls to cool down and unwrap the tourniquet.
To make the hairstyle more stylish, the tips of the curl should be left intact.
This way you can give the volume a thin and thin hair.
- All hair mass is divided into small strands.
- Each screw on the finger and fasten with a small barrette at the roots.
- Strands that are closer to the neck should be lifted upward to achieve the maximum volume of hair.
- Each roll of hair is tightly squeezed between the plates ironing, so that it is fully warmed up.
- Carefully remove all the hairpins from the hair, straighten the curls with your hands and fix it with lacquer.
An easy way to make beautiful curly ringlets.
- Divide the hair into zones.
- Take a strand of hair. The size of the curls will depend on the thickness of the strands.
- Clamp it with iron at the very roots. In doing so, the rectifier should be held vertically.
- Rotate the device 180 degrees along the length of the curl.
- Similarly, wind the rest of the hair, but do not curl one strand more than once.
- After completion, the curls will have the shape of clear spirals. If desired, they can be combed and get smooth waves.
- Treat the lacquer with varnish.
In this way, waves are usually performed in retro style.
- Select a wide strand.
- After retreating from the roots, clamp it with iron, so as to form a c-shaped bend.
- Move the device slightly lower and make a bend in the other direction.
- Strip the waves along the entire length of the curl.
- On the remaining hair, try to make bends so that they coincide in the direction or were strictly staggered.
- Finish waves to comb with your fingers.
- Highlight the strand of hair.
- Collapse it into the ringlet from the tips to the middle of the length.
- Cover the ring with a piece of foil and clamp it with iron.
- Warm up for 30-60 seconds.
- Wait until the hair cools down, remove the foil and unwind.
- Create the same curls on the rest of the hair.
- Divide the head of hair into 5 zones. On each of them, braid a tight braid.
- Each spit along the entire length of a well warmed ironing.
- Pay special attention to the tips.
- Wait until the hair cools and unwind.
- Waves comb with a large comb.