Protecting joints and ligaments is important for both athletes and ordinary people: mobility and health depend on their condition. Joints and ligaments are at great risk of diseases for various reasons: the degree of physical activity, diet, vitamins and so on. To avoid pain and chronic joint diseases, prevention is needed.
- Vitamins needed for joints
- Vitamin complexes
- From joint crunches
- For joint mobility
- For arthritis and arthrosis
- For women and children
- For the elderly
- For athletes
- For animals
Vitamins needed for joints
For the prevention of musculoskeletal diseases,the motor apparatus must take vitamins to strengthen the joints. They can be obtained both in food products and in the form of special preparations.
- Vitamin A is responsible for the growth of cartilage and bone tissue and prevents disruptive processes in the joints. The greatest amount is found in fish oil, liver, butter, as well as in greenery - dill, parsley, spinach.
- Vitamins of group B ( В1, В2. .. В12) restore the structure of connecting elements, reduce painful sensations. Vitamins of group B are rich in seafood, bran, cereals and cottage cheese.
- Vitamin C supports the structure and performance of cartilage, strengthens joints and ligaments and protects them from wear and tear. It is found in sweet peppers, tomatoes, peas, oranges, lemons and gooseberries.
- Vitamin D strengthens bones and joints, cleans vessels well. In large quantities is found in fish oil and cod liver.
- Vitamin E affects the mobility of joints, restores cartilage tissue and ligaments after trauma, slows the aging of cells. It is found in peanuts, broccoli, sea-buckthorn, beets and celery.
- Vitamins of group K ( K1, K2, K3, K4, K5) are responsible for wound healing, regulate blood clotting processes. Contained in pork liver, grapes, in green leafy vegetables, sour cream, kefir.
- Selenium favorably affects damaged joints, weakens sharp pains with bruises.
- Calcium affects the strength of bones. It is especially useful in combination with vitamin D.
- Copper protects the cartilage, saturates the body with oxygen.
- Methylsulfonyl methane provides an analgesic effect, disinfects and restores articular tissues.
- Chondroitin helps strengthen cartilage, supports connective function. It is processed from bunches of cattle for dietary supplements.
- Glucosamine restores cartilage after trauma.
- Silicon improves tissue elasticity and bone adhesion.
- Zinc strengthens the bones. Contained in peanuts, seeds, corn, dates, peas.
Joint treatment becomes effective when using vitamin complexes that combine various vitamins and minerals. It is necessary to consult a doctor in order to determine which vitamin complexes are best. Also, a doctor can prescribe vitamins for joints in pricks.
From the crunch of joints
Mobility is sometimes accompanied by a crunch of joints. There can be many reasons for this:
- in elderly people - joint disease;
- in children - immaturity of the musculoskeletal system;
- in adolescents - features of age development;
- in women - a genetic predisposition to joint flexibility.
Joint crunching can be both a norm and a sign of a disease. To maintain the health of joints and ligaments, it is important to eat fully and correctly choose the necessary vitamin complexes.
must be included in the diet. When joints are cracked, experts recommend taking Duovit .It is produced in the form of multi-colored pellets. The course of therapy 20 days, take 2 pills of different colors a day. Contraindications: hypervitaminosis A, E and D, stomach ulcer, tuberculosis, age up to 10 years.
back to contents ^
For joint mobility
Vitamin for joints with glucosamine and chondroitin have an anti-inflammatory effect. They allow preserving joint mobility by providing calcium deposition in bone tissue and enzymatic processes in cartilaginous cells. Vitamin for the joint glucosamine helps to restore the elasticity of the cartilaginous tissue.
Useful joints glucosamine and chondroitin are found in the following preparations:
- Doppelgerz active Glucosamine + chondroitin .Vitamins are indicated in the treatment of fractures, osteoarthrosis, osteochondrosis. The drug is suitable for athletes with heavy physical exertion, the elderly and those who are addicted to diets. Available in capsules. Take with food 1 capsule per day. Contraindications: pregnancy, breast-feeding, age to 14 years.
- Glucosamine maximum from Natur Produkt .Increases joint mobility with arthritis, nourishes cartilaginous tissue. Produced in the form of tablets, capsules, ampoules and powder. Receiving tablets / capsules with meals 1-2 times per day, powder intake - 1 packet per day, injections - 400 milligrams 3 times a week. The course is from 4 to 6 weeks. Contraindications: sensitivity to the drug, pregnancy, breast-feeding, phenylketonuria, renal failure.
- Comply with calcium D3 .The drug fills the deficiency of calcium and vitamin D3.Reception with food: 1 tablet 2-3 times a day. Contraindications: tuberculosis, tumors, osteoporosis due to immobilization, hypersensitivity, chronic renal failure, phenylketonuria, age up to 3 years. Caution: with pregnancy and lactation.
- Glucosamine Flex is a biological supplement for the health of joints produced in Poland, thanks to mineral and vegetable extracts, carefully influences the articular cartilage, preserving joint mobility and bone health, and strengthens muscle strength. Take the drug is recommended after eating three times a day for 1 capsule. The course of admission is a minimum of 8 weeks. No contraindications found.
Finnish medicines for joint health are also worthy of note: Nivelamin Strong, Bodyflex Combi, Bodyflex Glucosamin.to the table of contents ^
From arthritis and arthrosis
In the treatment of arthrosis( deformity) of joints, vitamins of group B are mainly used, which reduce pain sensitivity.
Vitamins D, B, A, C and macronutrients useful for joint arthrosis are calcium and magnesium.
- Moller .Vitamins protect against arthritis and arthrosis, soften inflammatory processes. They maintain the integrity of the joints and bone structure due to the presence of vitamins D and E, ginger and Omega 3. Contraindicated in pregnant women.
- KONDRONOVA .The drug is indicated in the treatment of osteoarthrosis I-III degree, osteoarthritis, periarthritis and patella. It is available in capsules and as an ointment. Take 2 capsules 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks to 4 months. Ointment is applied to a sore spot. Contraindications: hypersensitivity, pregnancy, breast-feeding, age to 14 years. With caution should be used for diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, thrombophlebitis, a tendency to bleeding.
- MatrixOsteo .The drug stimulates the synthesis of cartilaginous tissue. It is produced in the form of a liquid. Before eating, dilute 5-6 drops of the drug in a small amount of water and drink. Carry out the procedure 2-3 times a day. Contraindications: pregnancy and lactation, intolerance, age to 14 years.
- Saber .Relieves inflammation in arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, gout. Eliminates pain and swelling of the joints, muscle tension. Produced in 3 forms: tablets, cream and tincture. Take 1 tablet a day with meals. The cream should be applied daily 2-3 times a day. Tincture should be taken orally before meals 2 times a day, diluting 1 teaspoon into 1/3 cup water. The course is 20-30 days. Contraindications when taking capsules: pregnancy, breast-feeding, intolerance;Cream - allergy and irritation in the places of application;tinctures - age to 18 years, alcoholism, craniocerebral trauma, epilepsy, liver and kidney damage, intolerance, pregnancy and lactation.
For women and children
For women and children, Solgar( Solgar) vitamins for joints are suitable, both for the prevention of chronic joint diseases and for the post-operative period. The company Solgar produces effective vitamins for joints from one-component preparations to multivitamin complexes.
In the line of vitamin complexes Solgar - 12 vitamins containing vitamins necessary for joints.
- Vitamin K .Promotes hardening of bones and blood clotting, prevention of osteoporosis. Take 1 capsule with food. There are side effects in the form of allergies.
- Hyaluronic acid .It nourishes articular cartilage, normalizes the ratio of articular surfaces. Take 1 tablet a day with meals. Contraindications: pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding, age till 15 years, oncological diseases, individual intolerance.
- Kangavitis with vitamin C .The drug for children in the form of chewing tablets, which quickly saturates the body with vitamin C. It helps to strengthen the connective tissue of muscles and skin, healing of wounds and accelerated development of bones. It is used for the prevention of rickets. There are no contraindications.
For the elderly
With age, the locomotor system becomes fragile, the bone tissues become thinner, the joints lose elasticity. Therefore, over the years, the importance of maintaining the functioning of tissues and organs increases. Vitamins for joints for the elderly, in contrast to numerous drugs, have a beneficial effect on the immune system.
Vitamin preparations for joints, which will become good health support for pensioners:
- Arthro complex .It prevents the destruction of articular cartilage, increases the elasticity of the cartilaginous tissue, strengthens ligaments and muscles, eliminates inflammation. Suspension should be taken at 5 milliliters during meals 1-3 times a day. The course is 8-16 weeks. Contraindications: pregnancy, breast-feeding, allergy.
- Arthroscope .Removes inflammation, strengthens and restores joints, tendons, ligaments and bones. Take 1 capsule 3 times a day before meals. The course is 6-12 weeks. Contraindications: age under 16 years.
- Golden mustache with sabelnik ( Cortez).An inexpensive preparation that facilitates the condition with rheumatism, the deposition of salts in the spine and joints. Take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day after meals for 30 days. Contraindications: individual intolerance, pregnancy and lactation.
athletes Athletes need to maintain themselves during intense workouts and training, as well as during recovery from injuries.
The main sports vitamins for joints and ligaments recommended to athletes and aimed at maintaining physical activity:
- Collagen ultra .Restores damaged joints and relieves pain. Available in 3 types: powder for internal use, gel and cream - for external use. Bioadditives in powder take with food 1 time per day, stirring it in half a glass of water, milk or tea. The minimum course is 1 month, the course should be repeated 2-3 times a year. Contraindications: hypersensitivity, pregnancy and lactation, oxaluria, high coagulability of blood.
- Orthomol sport .The drug for the prevention of joint diseases. Produced in tablets and drinking bottles. Drink 1 bottle after or while eating with 1 tablet 1 time per day. There are no contraindications.
- Optium Nutrition Opti-Men and Optium Nutrition Opti-women .American vitamins for joints, popular among athletes. In their composition: phyto-mixture, 25 vitamins and minerals, 8 amino acids, 8 exotic plants. All these components allow maximum use of internal reserves of the body and accelerate metabolism. Take with food 2 tablets a day. Contraindications: age to 18 years, increased nervous excitability, pregnancy and lactation, insomnia, arterial hypertension.
Home pets also need vitamins to strengthen the musculoskeletal system. For cats and dogs, vitamins for joints have been developed. Polidex Gelabon plus in the form of feed additives.
The drug is needed for kittens and puppies during the growth period and under stresses, aging animals. Polydex restores damage to the articular bags and intraarticular cartilages, contributes to the correct setting of the auricles and the elimination of the effect of the "swelling of the forelimbs".There are no contraindications.