Mirrors are one method of increasing space, but there is a sign that you can not look in the mirror at night or sleep in front of it, so it is not recommended to put it in the bedroom. Most religions also warn people from sleep near mirrors. A clear answer, why you can not sleep in front of a mirror on Islam or Christianity is not, but do not ignore this belief. What could be the danger of placing a mirror near the bed?
- If you want the house to always have peace and order, remember that the mirror "feeds on" the emotions of people, including yourself. It can absorb both positive and negative emotions coming from you and from the neighbors. Moreover, if the mirror is old, then it is able to keep in memory the emotions of the past.
- There is a sign - if your ill-wisher looks in the mirror, then it will be able to attract the misfortunes that he sends to the house.
- According to Feng Shui, all furniture should be placed in a certain order, then you will be surrounded by wealth, success in all endeavors and love. The front door is an open space through which positive energy enters the apartment. Mirror installed in the hallway, can dispel this flow. This is one of the most common reasons that it is important to know, especially when there are several mirrors in the house and their reflections intersect.
- It is believed that you can not sleep in front of a mirror, because during sleep the astral spirit leaves the body, and the mirror is able to tighten it forever, placing it in a peculiar conclusion. If this happens, then the person with a high probability will not wake up again.
- In China, try not to have a mirror in front of the bed, because through the mirror of the sleeper leaves positive energy.
- Next to the mirror, you can not sleep even for the reason that it can be accidentally touched during sleep, because of what it breaks, and the sleeper can touch the fragments.
- When thinking about whether it is possible to sleep in front of a mirror for children, remember that it is not uncommon for children to wake up when they wake up. Although with adults there were such incidents.
- In addition, there is an opinion that at night the mirror becomes a door to another world, which opens not by our will and, being nearby, it is possible to happen by chance to be beyond the line from which there is no way back.