Chemical peeling is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to get rid of dead cells, black dots and irregularities. It helps to restore the skin a fresh and healthy appearance, as evidenced by numerous reviews. At home, chemical peeling is available with the help of fruit acids, calcium chloride, water and hydrogen peroxide, camphor alcohol and boric acid.
- Properties Procedure Types peeling
- Contra Indications
- Stages of
- Effective recipes
- Boric acid and camphor alcohol
- hydrogen peroxide and calcium chloride bodyaga
- Fruit acids
As a result of this damage, skin regeneration processes are actively triggered, and a new layer of epidermis is formed, devoid of previous defects.
Depending on the degree of acid penetration into the skin, there are three types of chemical peeling.to contents ^
Types of peeling
This is the most common and painless type of chemical peeling, which allows to improve the processes of skin regeneration, make the face more fresh, and the tone is more even.
To the surface are such types of peeling:
- glycolic( 10-25%);
- salicylic( 15%);
- peeling with trichloroacetic 10% acid( TCA);
- peeling of Jessner.
Surface peeling can be done at home. For this, the following are usually used:
- natural fruit acids;
- chemically available products with a low concentration of acids.
As a result of this procedure:
- gets rid of fine wrinkles and traces of acne;
- improves complexion;
- slightly smoothes scars and pores,
- brightens pigmentation,
- significantly improves tissue regeneration,
- activates the production of its own collagen;
- there is a pronounced effect of lifting.
The result is really excellent, but this procedure is carried out exclusively under the supervision of a specialist in a professional cosmetology room.
The following types of peeling are mediated:
- salicylic( 30%);
- glycolic( 20-70%);
- yellow peeling( 5% retinoic);
- peeling with trichloroacetic 20% acid( TCA).
This is a rather complicated procedure that affects the entire epidermal layer and should be performed in specialized clinics or certified cosmetology rooms.
As a result of this radical procedure:
- , the old facial skin tissues are completely replaced with young ones;
- deep wrinkles are smoothed;
- fades acne scars;
- provides a firm lifting effect;
- disappear marks from stretch marks.
Deep peeling using:
- trichloroacetic 40-50% acid( TCA);
- of phenol.
For home chemical peeling the following indications exist:
- Visible traces of acne and acne.
- Increased oily skin.
- Strong pigmentation.
- Hummocky skin relief.
- Problem Skin. Scars, scars.
- Loss of skin elasticity.
- Pronounced fine wrinkles.
Also contraindications for any type of chemical peeling are:
- thyroid disease;
- viral skin lesions;
- bacterial or fungal diseases;
- purulent eruptions;
- aggravation of acne;
- trauma and open wounds on the skin;
- allergic skin diseases;
- fresh tan;
- is an allergy to the components of preparations used for peeling;
- reception of retinoids;
- increased skin sensitivity;
- presence of a large number of nevi;
- very dusky skin.
Do not recommend that many experts conduct a chemical peel during menstruation, as well as pregnant and lactating women.to contents ^
At home, chemical peeling is carried out in several stages:
- Thorough cleansing of the skin with sparing special cosmetics.
- Applying clear, but not pressing movements of the peeling compound.
- Removal of the composition for chemical peeling on problem areas of the face( from 2 to 20 minutes).
- Neutralization of acid.
- Apply a good moisturizing and soothing skin cream.
- Avoid performing procedures in the summer and during periods of high solar activity.
- Check the sensitivity of the skin to the chemical composition of the peeling agent, applying to a small area of the skin. The elbow bend region is most suitable for this.
- Consult with a cosmetologist regarding the choice of the composition for peeling and the time of exposure to the skin.
- Do not do peeling in the eyelid.
- Initially, self-chemical peeling using a minimum concentration of active substance.
- In case of unpleasant sensations during the procedure - immediately wash off the composition with a flowing warm( not hot!) Water.
- After the procedure, do not touch the face for a day, so as not to injure the skin.
- Do not use for cosmetic purposes within 24 hours after peeling.
- To prevent burns, apply a thin layer of peeling compound.
- To protect the eyebrows from discoloration, and the lips and eyelids from the effects of acid, it is recommended to lubricate them with petroleum jelly.
- It is recommended to wear rubber gloves to protect your hands from aggressive chemical peeling.
- Do not perform the procedure more than once in 10 days.
Effective recipesto the table of contents ^
Boric acidand camphor alcohol
To prepare this effective formulation it is necessary to mix:
- 30 ml camphor alcohol,
- 30 ml ammonia,
- 2 hydroperitol tablets,
- 30 ml glycerin,
- 30 g boric acid.
In the solution obtained, before the "air cream" is added grated baby soap.
Keep the mixture on your face until it dries completely, but no more than 5-6 minutes.
It is necessary to wash off such a compound with a 10% solution of calcium chloride, and then with clean water.to the table of contents ^
Hydrogen peroxide and water sponge
For its manufacture you just mix:
- 2 tbsp.l.dry, well shredded bodyagi;
- 3% hydrogen peroxide solution.
Pour the peroxide until the mixture becomes creamy and stops foaming.
This composition should be applied immediately after cooking on the skin and keep no more than 15 minutes. Rinse it with clean, warm water.to contents ^
For its carrying out it is enough to have:
- ampoule of 5% solution of calcium chloride;
- regular baby soap.
That's just to mix these ingredients do not need. They are applied to the prepared skin of the face alternately, in two stages:
- First, using a soft sponge or cotton pad on the face, a solution of calcium chloride is applied.
- After drying of calcium chloride( after 3-4 minutes), a soapy solution is applied by gentle movements.
Together with the soap solution, old dead cells leave, the keratinized layer of skin as if "rolling down".The mixture is washed off with warm, clean water.
To enhance the effect, you can apply calcium chloride not in one, but in several layers after they dry out. In the following procedures, it is possible to increase the concentration of calcium chloride to 10%.to the table of contents ^
Moreover, their use, in addition to exfoliating effect, will help nourish the skin with biologically active substances, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. For this fruit and berries containing fruit acid are successfully used:
- green grapes,
- red currants.
Recipes for home peelings with fruit acids:
To make its active composition, mix:
- coffee grounds( 1/2 tablespoon);Orange pulp
- ( 2 tablespoons);
- honey( 1 teaspoon).
Apply the compound for 15-20 minutes and rinse.
Tropical peeling. To make its active composition, mix:
- pineapple pulp( 100 grams);
- papaya pulp( 100 grams);
- honey( 1/2 teaspoon).
Apply the compound with a thick layer for 5 minutes and rinse.
Garden peeling( grape-currant).
To make its active composition, mix and crush:
- red currant( 200 grams);
- grapes( 100 grams).
Strain the mixture through gauze, apply for 7-10 minutes and rinse.
To make its active composition, mix:
- juice of one lemon;
- rose hip oil( 2 tablespoons);
- fresh olives( 2 tablespoons).
Apply the compound for 6-7 minutes and rinse.back to contents ^
Снежанна, 24 года, г. Нижний Новгород:
"Once I got information on the Internet about the so-called" Hollywood peeling ", i.e., peeling with the use of calcium chloride. My problem skin with enlarged pores has long required radical measures, so I decided on this inexpensive and effective procedure. Of course, I do not recommend this procedure to owners of dry and sensitive skin, but I myself was satisfied. The skin really acquired an even color. Even the pigmentation has decreased! I recommend!".
Anna, 34, Krasnoyarsk:
"I want to share my bitter experience from peeling home. I used for this purpose hydrogen peroxide and a bodyfat. It seems that the components are harmless, and the procedure is simple, but I did not calculate toli over time, I did not take into account the condition of the skin, but the result was simply awful! Literally after the second procedure the face became red and rough, it was terribly burning and hurting. I had to take a few days at my own expense, because it was simply impossible to go out with such a terrible face. "
Ekaterina, 27, Orenburg:
"I do house peeling regularly, at least once every two weeks, but usually once a week. On the advice of a cosmetologist I use for this purpose fruit acid. Of course, from the surface peeling the effect lasts not for long, but in the first day after the procedure the skin just shines! ".