Common acuminate is a perennial herbaceous plant of the Umbelliferae family. She has an erect, bare ribbed stem, reaching a height of 1.5 meters, a creeping long rhizome, oblong ovate leaves, and flowers mostly small, often white or slightly pink in color, and the fruit is a two-seeded.
Blooms the grass from May to June and fully ripened its fruits can be seen in June and July. For medicinal purposes, the aerial part of the hive is used, which was harvested during flowering.
In order for the plant to benefit the body and serve as a cure for various diseases, it is very important to dry it properly and prepare it. To do this, put on paper grass and dry in a shade or a well-ventilated room. Store finished raw materials only in cardboard boxes or in paper bags.
Composition and therapeutic properties of
The leaves of the plant contain lemon, apple and ascorbic acid, mineral salts, carbohydrates, carotenoids and carbohydrates. The rhizome of the grass has in its composition essential oil, starch, resins, saponins. Seeds are rich in fats, essential oil, proteins and fiber.
Thanks to its rich medicinal composition, to blur as a medicinal plant has a wide range of applications in folk medicine. It has anti-inflammatory, diuretic, vitamin, analgesic and well improves digestion, and also normalizes salt metabolism.
In addition, the herb has detoxification, softening, diuretic properties, is used in erysipelas, various inflammatory processes, exudative diathesis and to maintain immunity. Snyt is very popular in homeopathy. It is often used for oral administration as a light carminative and antispasmodic.to the table of contents ^
- Ordinary( fennel, fennel, yaglitsa) is the most common and studied type of plant that is most often used as a medicine.
- Alpine - differs from the ordinary in smaller sizes, but both of its species have almost identical chemical composition and are often used in folk medicine. A favorite place of growth is fertile moist soils of mixed forests, felling and clearings. This species can be found in Central Asia, Siberia, the Caucasus and the European part of the CIS countries.
- Broad-leaved - occurs only along the shores of Lake Baikal, as it is very whimsical and for growth it needs certain climatic conditions. This species is distinguished by a naked stalk dotted with furrows. On the leaves there are notches of large size. The plant is listed in the Red Book of Russia.
- Kashmir - is small in size and is not used for medical purposes. Grass is often used to create a lawn.
As a raw material for the preparation of drugs, the following are used:
- Grass .The above-ground part of the plant( leaves, flowers, stems) is of particular value. Many medications are prepared from it - decoction, juice, infusions, etc.
- The root of is used in folk medicine quite seldom. From it prepare tincture, a decoction for relaxing baths.
- Juice : Young leaves and twigs grind with a knife or meat grinder, squeeze out the juice. Freshly prepared drug is recommended for use in diseases of the intestine 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. Also, the crushed plant can be applied to a sore spot with rheumatoid arthritis, arthrosis and other joint lesions and used to get rid of festering wounds and boils.
- Tea : 3 teaspoons of raw material, pour 400 milliliters of boiling water, insist 2 hours, strain and take before eating 100 milliliters 4 times a day.
- Tincture of : pass the roots of the plant through a meat grinder, transfer the resulting mass to a liter vessel and pour vodka to the brim. Then close the container with a plastic lid and remove it for 2 weeks in a dark place. Use tincture to treat the gastrointestinal tract 3 times a day for 20-25 drops 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month.
- Decoction of : 2 tablespoons of raw material pour a glass of boiling water, cook over low heat for a quarter of an hour. Then the finished medicine cool, drain and wring out, add boiled water to get the original volume. Drink the broth for the whole day in small portions. The drug is used for rheumatism, gout, pyelonephritis, fungal diseases and for the treatment of the digestive system.
- Infusion of : Pour 500 grams of leaves( preferably fresh) into leaves with 500 milliliters of boiling water and insist for 2 hours. After this, drain and take with diabetes.
- Razirka, compress or lotions from the snyti produce a wonderful therapeutic effect, they have analgesic, disinfecting and antifungal effect. For the procedure it is recommended to use crushed fresh plant leaves or alcohol tincture.
- Hydrolat - is produced by steam distillation from fresh raw materials. It can be purchased at a pharmacy and used for cosmetic purposes.
Application in folk medicine
- With diabetes, helps to partially repair pancreatic cells that produce insulin. Patients with insulin-dependent form of disease of 1 and 2 degree can use herbal medicine as an independent method of treatment, but only at the initial stage of the disease( up to 1 year).In the future, the medicinal plant should be combined with medicinal preparations. For treatment, take infusion from the leaves of the plant for 1 teaspoonful 3 times daily before meals. It is also recommended to use leaves of grass for food.
- With gout , the herb will help relieve pain, stop inflammation and remove uric acid. For treatment, use a decoction of the plant for 150 milliliters 3 times a day before meals for 30 minutes. The course of treatment is to improve the condition. As an anesthetic compresses for gout and rheumatism it is recommended to use fresh crushed leaves or juice from them. Compresses need to be done daily before bedtime for 12-14 days.
- From the joints of , an anti-inflammatory bath can be used as a anti-inflammatory agent.40-50 grams of roots of the plant to grind, pour them with a liter of boiling water and put on fire for 10 minutes. Then leave it for 30 minutes. Further strain and add the ready-made broth to the bath with hot water. The procedure is preferably performed before bedtime. This bath has a soothing, firming, relaxing and healing effect.
- With the oncology of , the medicinal properties of the plant reduce the toxic effects of antitumor drugs. To do this, take a decoction of herbs for 50 milliliters 3 times a day.
Snyt - popular in the culinary plant. For consumption, young shoots, petioles and leaves are used. Many culinary experts pickled vegetables when pickling vegetables to give the vegetables a distinctive flavor.
In addition to taste, aroma and piquancy, the dishes are saturated with vitamins, minerals and other necessary and useful substances. Wiped salted leaves to wipe the grass can be stored for a long time in a dark cool place.
- Salad: 500 grams of herbs, 100 grams of grated horseradish, 100 grams of sour cream. Leaves thoroughly wash, pour boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes. Then cut them finely, add horseradish, salt and season with sour cream.
- Salad from piles, vegetables and sorrel: boil until ready potatoes, carrots and cut into slices. Add the chopped leaves, grate, a little sorrel, pour with vegetable oil and salt.
- Braised stew with potatoes: rinse grass leaves, potatoes and onions, cut everything, stew until half cooked. Then add 200 grams of sour cream and simmer for another 10 minutes.2 minutes before the end of cooking, add the tomato sauce.
- Okroshka: 40 grams of fresh cucumbers, 80 grams of pie, 1 small onion, bunch of dill, 400 milliliters of kvass, 0.5 cups of curdled milk, 1 gram of mustard, 1 potato. Drain boil until half cooked, grind in a meat grinder and chill. Then, chopped cucumbers, onions, dill, curdled milk, mustard, kvass and salt are put into the cooled mixture. Before eating, add the wedged potato slices to the plate.
- Pickled Marinade: Take 1 tablespoon of sugar and salt, 2 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 12 peas of sweet-scented pepper, 0.5 liters of 6% vinegar or 2 tablespoons 80% of acetic essence for marinade. Marinade should be prepared in an enameled container. Pour water into the dishes, add sugar, salt, spices and boil for 15-20 minutes. After this, add the vinegar, bring to a boil and warm for 10 minutes. If the grass is necessary for immediate use, then it should be put in a hot marinade and warm for another 5-10 minutes. After that, remove from heat and leave in the marinade for 24 hours. For winter conservation, the petioles of the grass should be placed in cans, pour marinade and for 6-12 hours, close tightly with a lid, wrapped in a warm blanket.
- Mint drink: 1 liter of boiling water, honey, 20 grams of dried mint leaves, scum and sorrel. All the herbs are placed in one container, pour boiling water and let it brew for 30 minutes. After cooling, strain the beverage and add honey to taste.
In the dietology of
, Scratch is ideally suited for dietary nutrition in combating excess kilograms. It improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract, accelerates metabolism and promotes the excretion of fluid from the body, which will gradually lead to a decrease in the fat layer and volumes. To enhance the effect of losing weight, it is recommended to use grass green in raw form and add it to salads.to contents ^
The use of the plant is manifested not only in folk medicine. It is often enough to apply to face masks:
- For oily skin : 2 tablespoons of crushed grass leaves mixed with 1 tablespoon oat flakes broken in a blender, add warm milk and bring to a mellow consistency. Wipe the mask on the face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- For rejuvenating : mix 2 tablespoons of plant juice with 2 tablespoons grated cucumber and 1 teaspoon of natural liquid honey. The resulting mass is put between the gauze layers and in this form put on the face for 20 minutes.
- For dry skin : mix 2 tablespoons of crushed grass leaves with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 chicken yolk. Mask immediately after cooking, apply on face for 15 minutes, after rinse.
For softness and rejuvenation of the skin of the legs and hands, a handful of herbs to pour 1 liter of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes and make therapeutic baths. The same remedy is recommended to rinse hair to get rid of dandruff.
Also used for cosmetic purposes is a pharmacy tonic, prepared on the basis of lapping. Hydrolate is suitable for all skin types. Has moisturizing, softening, rejuvenating effects, and also regulates the water-lipid balance of the skin, contributing to the elimination of greasy luster. The drug has a bactericidal, antifungal and bactericidal action and is used for the healing of bruises, wounds, furuncles, abrasions. Can be used for couperose.to table of contents ^
Individual intolerance.to the table of contents ^
You can use the herb during pregnancy, but it is better to consult a doctor first.