Yatryshnik belongs to the category of rare plants. It is called a wild orchid. The grass is equally useful, both for the female and for the male body. To create a medicinal raw material, tubers of orchis are used. There is an opinion that a powder of tubers gives a person an inexhaustible energy for the whole day.
- chemical composition
- Useful properties
- application When abscesses
- from hemorrhoidal bleeding
- diarrhea for
- potency In diseases of the genitourinary
- System For colds
- When poisoning
- Harvesting and storage
There are abouthundreds of varieties of orchis. But not all of them are used for medical purposes. Some species bear exclusively decorative function. On the territory of the CIS can be found up to 40 plant species. For the manufacture of medicinal products, the following varieties are used:
- Orchisia spotted .Its distinctive feature is the similarity with the tulip. The plant has 2 roots. One is young, and the other is dying. Flowering of this species occurs from May to June. You can meet him in the forests of Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.
- Ashberry baked .Is a representative of endangered species. The plant is perennial, having globular tubers. In addition to the CIS countries, this species can be found in Scandinavia and Asia.
- Butterfly helmet .Has a powerful root system. The leaves are located in the lower part of the stem. Flowers have a gentle pink or whitish shades. The most favorable soil for this plant is dry, with a large supply of calcium.
- Orchis of the male .It is distinguished by the presence of oblong leaves. Flowers have, mainly, crimson color. The plant can be found in the Caucasus and the Urals.
- Orchis Italian .The Italian orchid was discovered by Jean-Louis Marie Poiret. This perennial plant is not only useful, but also beautiful. It is often grown for decorative purposes.
- Orchis dremlik .The height usually does not exceed 20 centimeters. For this, he is compared to violets. Flowers have a purple-violet hue. Flowering occurs in the third year after planting.
- Orchis vulgaris .The stems of this plant can reach 35 centimeters in length. Inflorescences are ovoid in shape. The plant grows in moist meadows, mainly in the Caucasus.
- Ashberry Purple .Has brown peduncles. Leaves are as large as a lily of the valley. A characteristic feature are white flowers dotted with dark dots.
- Orchis of the monkeys .Characterized by the large size of the stem and long leaves. A pleasant honey aroma comes from the plant. The shade and the shape of the flowers resemble a monkey.
For medical purposes, the roots of the plant are most often used. They contain a large amount of mucus, based on polysaccharides. Also included in the composition dextrin - 13% and starch - 27%.Additional elements include essential oil, sucrose and bitter substances. In some cases, inflorescences and orchis seeds are used for medical purposes.
It is difficult to underestimate the benefits of a plant. The scope of its use is quite wide. Orchis fights many diseases at different stages of their development. The most valuable properties of plants include:
- The positive property of the mucus of the orchis is its enveloping ability. It removes toxins from the body, cleanses the digestive tract and helps to sputum out of the respiratory tract.
- Orchis has a toning and restorative properties.
- Protects inflamed tissues from additional irritation.
- Promotes the process of blood renewal, which has a positive effect on its composition.
- Has a positive effect on the functioning of the hormonal system.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Improves the regenerative properties of the skin.
Drugs made on the basis of an oryx are prescribed for treatment of the following conditions:
- diabetes mellitus;
- of the gastrointestinal tract;
- inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity;
- intoxication of the body;
- sexual impotence in men;
- any forms of bronchitis;
- food poisoning;
- deviations in the work of the reproductive system of women;
- adenoma of the prostate.
Recipes of application
The medicine from the orchid orchis can be prepared at home. To obtain the desired effect, the proportions of the ingredients and the technique of preparation must be observed. Keep the medicine in the refrigerator. But it's best to cook it in small portions to keep it fresh.to the table of contents ^
Orchitis effectively eliminates abscesses and panaricium. For treatment used ointment, prepared by own hands. The powdered plant must be mixed with pork fat in a 1: 1 ratio. The finished ointment is applied to the problem site and wrapped up with a medical bandage. Sometimes this ointment is used for toothache.
From hemorrhoidal bleeding
The main sign of exacerbation of hemorrhoids are bleeding. They are accompanied by discomfort and pain. You can get rid of them with a medicinal drink from the orchis.10 grams of the crushed plant is added to a glass of water or milk. The broth is brought to a boil, and then it is cooled. Half the medication you need to drink in the morning, and the other half in the evening.to table of contents ^
In this case, especially for the treatment of children, a tincture of orchis is used. To make it, you need 120 grams of ground orchard. Powder is poured hot water in a volume of 500 milliliters. Insist grass should be at least 30 minutes.to the table of contents ^
For the potency of
It is necessary to pour 2 teaspoons of the ground plant with a glass of water. The broth is brought to a boil, and then it is cooled. Take the drug should be 3 times a day for 1/3 cup. Orchis, used for impotence, not only restores sexual desire, but also improves the quality of spermatozoa.to table of contents ^
For diseases of the genitourinary system
Add 1/50 of a tablespoon of acres to 1 glass of water. Do not bring the solution to a boil. The water must be hot initially. To insist the received drink follows an hour. If necessary, add honey or sugar syrup. The course of treatment is carried out throughout the menstrual cycle. The female body strengthens the childbearing function after the course of taking this medication.to table of contents ^
For colds of
, mix it with starch, sugar and milk. The number of ingredients should be determined by eye. The resulting remedy is brought to a boil. It is important to constantly stir the mass to avoid the formation of lumps. If necessary, add water. As a result, the mixture in consistence should resemble thick sour cream. In a healthy drink, you can add ground cinnamon or cloves.to table of contents ^
One teaspoon of water is provided for one teaspoon of dry mixture of acres. The powder is poured hot, but not boiling water. Infuse the broth for 50 minutes. To soften the taste, you can add fruit syrup or honey to the drink.to table of contents ^
In rare cases, an allergic reaction may occur. It is characterized by the following symptoms:
- redness of the skin;
- stool disorder.
There were no cases of drug overdose. Despite this, doctors recommend using the medicine as described in the instructions. The duration of treatment directly depends on the intensity of the manifestation of the disease.to the table of contents ^
Procurement and storage of
Drugs based on acres prepared at home can be used not only in summer but also in winter. For this, blanks are made. Collection is carried out during flowering orchis. Flowers appear between June and July. The grass can be found in meadows, in the area of shrubs or in coniferous forests.
After assembly, the plant is prepared for drying. The tubers are thoroughly washed. The top layer of the peel needs to be removed. For the convenience of each tuber thread on the thread. Then they should be dropped one by one into boiling water. After a few minutes, the roots are pulled out of the water and hung for drying. This method allows you to get rid of the specific smell and bitter taste of the plant.
After drying, the plant is ground. The resulting powder is placed in any container with a lid. It is desirable to store the medicine in a dark place and not to be exposed to high temperatures.