- Hawthorn .100 grams of berries are covered in a thermos for 3 cups of boiling water. Take the remedy after meals 2-3 times a day and before bedtime. For taste and relaxation, you can add honey to your infusion. For lack of dry berries, you can use the tincture of this product, diluted in water. However, it contains alcohol, which must be taken into account by people driving vehicles.
- Hops .1 tbsp.l.cones pour 1 cup boiling water and infuse for about 1 hour. Then the infusion is filtered and taken 2 times a day for half a glass before dinner and dinner.
- Valeriana .The most well-known sedative that helps with sleep disorders.2 tbsp.l.crushed root is insisted with 1 glass of boiling water, then filter and drink 1-2 tablespoons.l.3-4 times a day. To enhance the effect, you can inhale the vapor from the infusion while it is brewed. Valerian also has a similar effect in tablets, which can be taken 1-2 tablets up to 3 times a day for 7-10 days to normalize sleep.
- Peony .For alcohol tincture, you need 10 grams of pion root and 100 ml of alcohol. The ingredients insist for about a month in a cool dark place with a regular shaking of the container. Take tincture you need 20 drops per 1 glass of water.
- Lime-colored .With sleep disturbances, a lime blossom does a good job.1 tbsp.l.flowers pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist 30-40 minutes, honey can add to taste. Lipu can be combined with peppermint and other herbs to enhance the effect.
- Chamomile Pharmacy .2 tbsp.l.flowers pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist 20-30 minutes, then stand in a warm place for about 40 minutes. Take chamomile tea 2-3 times a day. To improve the taste of tea, honey is added to it.
- Melissa officinalis( lemon) .15 grams of melissa pour 1 glass of boiling water and insist 30-40 minutes. Take the remedy before bed.
- Siberian acres .Infusion of elderberry - a powerful hypnotic, which can be prepared at home. For its preparation 1 tbsp.l.dry flowers pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 20-30 minutes. Infusion filter and take ¼ cup before meals, 2-3 times a day.
- Honey - 60-70 grams of honey is dissolved in warm water.
- Lavender - 5-6 drops of oil dissolve in honey or salt, then pour into warm water. You can replace the oil with an infusion of dry lavender.
- Bulgarian rose oil has a similar relaxing effect.
- With herbal infusions from herbs such as mint, chamomile, calendula, string, sage, linden, eucalyptus, valerian, needles, mug, nettle, birch, etc. To prepare the infusion 1.5 cups of dry raw material is brewed in 2 liters of boiling water, insist 1-2 hours, filter and add to the bath. Collect the herbs you can prepare yourself, combining the composition and adding in them a peel of orange and / or lemon.
- Baths with sea salt - for 1 session in the water pour 150-200 grams of salt, ready-made mixtures often include essential oils to enhance the effect of relaxation( rose, lavender, chamomile).
- Daytime sleep can kill fatigue and prevent sleep in the evening.
- You can not eat right before sleeping, a full stomach does not help falling asleep. The best time for dinner is 3 hours before bedtime.
- The reception of heavy food( meat, fried potatoes, smoked meat and salinity, alcohol) must either be eliminated completely or consumed at lunch. Also it is necessary to exclude from the diet products that stimulate gas formation - cabbage, legumes, yeast baked goods, kvass, etc.
- Helping to relax and fall asleep is capable of an evening walk in the fresh air or a dream in a well-ventilated cool room.
- It is not possible to perform hard physical work, gymnastics or attending a gym shortly before going to bed.
- For a good night's sleep, silence and peace, a good mood, should reign.
Take similar baths 2-3 times a week. The water temperature should be about 400C, the duration of the procedure is 20-25 minutes.
How to sleep without sleeping pills
Before you start treatment it is worth to evaluate your lifestyle and diet, follow simple tips and recommendations:
Systematic lack of sleep leads to a deterioration in the health and working capacity of a person, especially when fatigue and lethargy become his constant companions. Many people suffer from the effects of insomnia, but not all consider it a sufficiently serious reason to call a doctor. If the problem is not very acute for a medical solution or there are concerns about special drugs, you can use the many recipes to create sleeping pills at home without harm to normalizing sleep.
- Causes of insomnia
- Herbal tinctures and teas
- Relaxing baths
- How to sleep without sleeping pills
Causes of insomnia
Causes of sleep disorders can be different, but the main ones, of course, are physical exhaustion or nervous overexcitation, chronic stress,various diseases. Incorrect lifestyle and unbalanced nutrition further exacerbate the problem.to table of contents ^