Children's plump cheeks - one of the most touching shows in the world. However, with age, they give the owner more and more aesthetic troubles. Girls are especially worried, who want to have clearly defined cheekbones in pursuit of fashion. Do not help bring the cheeks in the form of neither diet, nor facial massage. The reason is that the lumps of Bisha - dense patches, located under the cheekbone, do not lose weight. If you visually divide your face from the top down into 3 parts, then these accumulations of adipose tissue are observed in the lower part.
- Photos before and after
- Features of the
procedure Photos before and after
Features of the
procedure Every person has such seals since birth: they help the newborn to suck milk. As the baby grows bigger, the liqueur lumps lose their importance and are simply present in the body. With age, they sag and create pronounced nasolabial folds. But if they spoil the features of your face, they can be removed surgically. But it is worth noting that before 25 years of doing this is not recommended, by this age they themselves can decrease in size and the problem will disappear by itself.
Indication for procedure:
- on the face in excess there is fatty tissue;
- round face shape;
- appearance of age-related wrinkles and wrinkles;
- you have already done a skin lifting, lifting, installation of zygomatic implants.
As with any surgical procedure, this procedure has its contraindications:
- nasal congestion, chronic runny nose, asthma, bronchitis;
- unhealthy environment in the oral cavity, neck injuries;
- decreased immunity at the time of surgery;
- diabetes mellitus;
- poor blood clotting;
- disrupting liver function, epilepsy, neuroses;
- overweight or dystrophy.
You can remove the bisches in two ways: internal and external.
The internal method assumes under itself a cut in the area of the oral cavity. Capsules are detached from the surrounding muscles and extracted. This procedure occurs under local anesthesia, less commonly under general anesthesia. Duration - about half an hour.
An external method is used when another surgical procedure accompanies the removal of lumps.
Complications after these manipulations usually do not happen, if there is no allergy to anesthetic drugs.
The period of tissue healing is 2 weeks. The mucous tissue heals after 3 days, swelling and painful sensations decrease by the 12th day after the operation.
Recommendations after the procedure:
- not to burden the face with excessive mimic and chewing movements;
- does not consume excessively liquid food( eg smoothies);
- not to visit the bath;
- sleep mainly on the back.
These recommendations should be followed for the next 3 weeks after the procedure.
What are the risks?
- Not always the result will be visible to others.
- If the cavity where the lumps were clogged is wrongly healed, this can lead to asymmetric face.
- With age, you can get an old, tired person due to the fact that over the years fatty tissue naturally loses its volume.
The removal of the lumps of Bisha has gained its popularity thanks to the fashion of Hollywood stars. For them to have clearly defined cheekbones is a sign of an ideal person. Despite the positive feedback and the desire to get rid of chubby cheeks, before making a decision about the need for this procedure, you should consult a specialist and get acquainted with all the pros and cons.