One of the most famous medicinal plants is the turn, the medicinal properties of which were known even in ancient China and Tibet. There are many kinds of this herb. However, the most useful for the body is the tripartite sequence, which is characterized by a specific odor and a very bitter taste. What useful properties and contraindications this plant has is known further.
- Chemical Composition
- Useful Properties
- Application Forms
- For therapeutic purposes
- For swelling
- With enlarged lymph nodes
- With headaches and radiculitis
- With nervous disorders
- With oncology
- For infectious diseases
- ulcer With pancreatitis
- For bathingnewborn
- In cosmetic
- For acne treatment
- For problematic skin
- Against aging
- Against greasy shine
- Moisturizing mask
- OpolaskVatel hair
- Harvesting and storage
- harm and contraindications
Chemical composition for the treatment, as a rule, use the young shoots and leaves of the tops, to be collected before the start of flowering. They contain:
- Essential oil , which has a sedative, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effect.
- Flavonoids are substances that enhance the effects of enzymes and hormones. In addition, they also affect the permeability of the vascular wall, fight free radicals and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Tannins .Their high content makes it possible to make the turn one of the most effective means aimed at treating most skin diseases. The substances have anti-inflammatory effect, dries wetting wounds, accelerate the healing of abrasions, and also allow to cope with purulent infections.
- Vitamins C and A , which are necessary for normal operation of the digestive system. They take part in the process of hematopoiesis. Vitamin A of the group is involved in all metabolic processes, and its lack can lead to mucosal pathology.
- Zinc, iron, calcium, chromium, magnesium, potassium and other macro and microelements.
- The sequence has a whole set of useful properties for children. For example, stems and berries can dry the wounds. In addition, the sequence acts as an antiseptic.
- Useful properties of the string allow you to use it for allergies.
- This plant is able to reduce pressure.
- The sequence helps to cope with psoriasis, furunculosis diathesis, dermatitis.
- Due to its laxative properties, it can be used to eliminate constipation.
- The sequence stabilizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, taking the drug on its basis helps in the shortest time to remove the stones from the gallbladder or kidneys.
- Antimicrobial properties of plants are used for colds( bronchitis, pneumonia, whooping cough).
- For women, infusion based on the turn is useful in that it helps to reduce pain with menstruation.
- Due to the large number of vitamins, the turn improves the human condition in neurotic states, for example, depression, neurosis, brain damage.
- The sequence is an excellent disinfectant, as well as an antimicrobial plant, which allows it to be used for rapid wound healing.
- Diuretic action of the sequence is topical for kidney diseases( pyelonephritis).
- A sequential agent has antispasmodic and also carminative effects.
Recipes for application ofto table of contents ^
For therapeutic purposes
The use of this medicinal plant is justified when preparing various infusions and decoctions. Alcoholic tincture of the turn is used for severe puffiness, diseases of the genitourinary system and painful sensations during menstruation.to table of contents ^
For removing edema
Tea from leaflets of the turn has a diuretic effect, which has a positive effect on swelling. In addition, it also reduces tachycardia and lowers blood pressure. Several leaves of the turn are added to the tea. A day is recommended to drink no more than 3 glasses of this drink.to table of contents ^
With enlarged lymph nodes
Take 10 grams of Echinacea, licorice root naked, tripartite, dog rose, dandelion roots, alder gray leaves and burdock roots. Mix 1 teaspoon of the collection and pour it with boiling water, insist for 40 minutes.
Children under 5 years should be given no more than 2 tablespoons of infusion, at the age of 10 years, the dosage should be 1/3 cup. The medicine must be taken three times a day. The duration of therapy is a month. After that, you should take a break in a few weeks.
For headaches and radiculitis
For the treatment of sciatica, psoriasis of gout is often used infusion of 2 tablespoons of a turn into a glass of boiling water. This liquid is infused for an hour, reception of this agent needs to be stretched for the whole day.to the table of contents ^
For nervous disorders
It is recommended to use infusion of 20 grams of turn and a glass of boiling water. This mixture should be insisted for 2 hours. This remedy can be used externally as lotions, compresses or for washing. With catarrhal diseases, take 1 tablespoon three times a day before meals.to contents ^
You can apply an infusion of alcohol. For its preparation it is necessary to take a turn( 2 tablespoons) and pour it with vodka( 500 milliliters).Insist the remedy for several weeks. Take 1 tablespoon twice a day.to table of contents ^
For infectious diseases
A tablespoon of foliage sheets should be filled with a glass of boiling water. The resulting mixture must be placed on the fire for 10-15 minutes. On the readiness of the broth you need to cool and strain. It is quite strong, so it should be eaten three times a day for 1 tablespoon. It is best to dilute the broth with warm water or take it through a tube.to table of contents ^
This recipe is recommended if the cause of the disease is increased acidity. Take 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers, root ayr, horsetail grass, string. Pour the herbal mixture with 2 liters of vodka. Insist for 21 days. Take 30 milliliters for half an hour before meals. As a rule, treatment lasts no more than a month.to table of contents ^
Mix on a teaspoon of string, root of ara, chamomile flowers, cumin, plantain leaves. Add 1/2 teaspoon of marigold. Pour the mixture into 6 cups of boiling water. Composition, after boiling, cook for 3 minutes. After insisting 3-4 hours. The filtered infusion is stored in the refrigerator. Take half a cup before meals. Treatment on average lasts 2 months. If necessary, it can be resumed after a month's break.
For bathing newborns
The sequence allows you to calm a moody child before going to bed. In addition, the turn is added to the bath in order to remove irritation and sweating on the baby's skin. If the child has a predisposition to allergies, then in equal proportions should be mixed chamomile and string. However, it should be remembered that the broth should not be too saturated, since the plant has a drying effect. After bathing the baby's skin should be lubricated with a baby cream or a special oil.
The bathing interval can be prepared in the form of a decoction and infusion.
The baby bath will need only 15 grams of raw material. For a large bath, you must take no more than 30 grams. It is extremely important to strictly observe the proportions, since if the maximum permissible level is exceeded, the child may have an allergic reaction. Infusion should be started in 12 hours. For this, one should pour a liter of boiling water and leave to insist in a warm room.
Put 15 grams of string in a pan, pour it with 2 glasses of water and put in a water bath. Cooking time on low heat is 15 minutes. Ready to boil it is necessary to insist for 40 minutes. After it can be poured into the bath for bathing the baby.
In the cosmetic
The sequence due to its medicinal properties is actively used to treat skin diseases and face and body care.to table of contents ^
For the treatment of acne
2 tablespoons dried string and 250 milliliters of boiling water to boil. After decoction, strain, and softened leaves to put on the problem areas of the face. With such a mixture should walk no more than 20 minutes. The remaining broth should be wiped skin three times a day.to contents ^
For problematic skin
Alternate( 3 tablespoons) pour 500 ml of boiling water and cook in a water bath for 15-20 minutes. After in a chilled broth, moisten the cotton wool discs and attach them to the problem areas for 20 minutes. Such compresses are recommended not to be done more often than 3 times a week, as in case of abuse, a turn can give a back reaction.to contents ^
The oil of the string allows to slow down the aging process, to refresh and tighten the fading skin. Essential oil of the sequence contains minerals, vitamin C and flavonoids. You can buy it at the pharmacy. To prevent skin aging, you should add a few drops of oil in the gel for washing or make masks based on this component.to the table of contents ^
Against the greasy shine
A tablespoon of herbs to pour a glass of boiling water. Insist not more than an hour. Then you need to moisten the decoction of the napkin and apply it to your face for 20 minutes. The procedure to do three times a week, after the effect is achieved, the number of repetitions can be reduced to 1 time per week.to the table of contents ^
A tablespoon of the turn is mixed with the same volume of cottage cheese. Put the mixture on your face and hold for 20-30 minutes.to the table of contents ^
Properties of the string extract allow it to be used for hair treatment. To make it, you need 2 tablespoons of herbs to pour 250 milliliters of water, boil for 5 minutes and remove from heat. After 20 minutes, the decoction can be used. The liquid must be used to rinse hair and scalp. With the regular application of this remedy, the hair condition is markedly improved: shine appears, and the bulbs are strengthened.to contents ^
Harvesting and storage of
The plant must be harvested during budding, since it is at this time that the maximum amount of nutrients is concentrated in it. Prepare leaflets, as well as lateral branches, the length of which does not exceed 15 centimeters.
The grass is placed in an open container and transported to the drying site. It must be dried in the shade on racks. At the initial stage of drying, the raw material should be regularly turned over. Drying is considered complete when the stems no longer bend, but break.
Harm and contraindications to
It is not recommended to take pregnant women and children under 12 years of age alternately.
As a result of an overdose of sequential drugs, some people may experience the appearance of such symptoms:
- sleep disorder;
- nerve irritation;
- sharp change of mood;
- allergic reaction, which can be expressed in the appearance of itching, redness, peeling;
- increased excitability;
- sharp pressure drop;
- stool disorder.